• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/12/13: TC3 Panther Highlands in Dryden, NY

I would start with a Lace. After the beauty of the first throw, I would throw two more Laces, a Force, a Mamba, two Traks, and two Ascents at it just to ensure myself that I really made that throw. Ibex for upshot(s) and a Sole to putt.

Even if it is 500 feet plus to the basket, it's like 100 plus feet of elevation loss. Probably throw a Buzzz or a Comet (wind permitting). Maybe have some fun throwing big ass hyzers with Strikers and some giant turnovers with my Patriots. Then forget where they all went and spend a hour looking for them.

Superman stamped Blizzard Teedevil I just got from the PIF thread, then everything else. :D

Start with a teebird, then toss a rival, shock and.... Oh who am I kidding, my whole bag is going at this one too! This hole looks like a blast

RHBH seasoned Star TL ... tempted to try a slightly seasoned flat-top KC Pro Roc, but think it's just a little far for that

I'd probably throw my opto saint at it. I may throw one more, but no more than that so I wouldn't have to spend so much time looking for all of my discs.

Can you also see all the people marching along and trying to find what disc are theirs?

Can you also see all the people marching along and trying to find what disc are theirs?
"Oh, that looks just like the one I threw."

If you think today's HOD looks inviting, here's another fairway that's bound to have discs scattered about. :D
If you haven't checked out that thread, some of us are having a fun with it.

Last edited:
Can't quite tell how much downhill there is, I might go with a roc, maybe a PD.

Really depends on the wind and the amount of slope. If the wind is calm and I need to throw more downhill, Lucid Trespass. If the slope is less than it looks, GL Havoc.

Both will probably be a bit short, so Wizard or Suspect to follow up.

Star Teebird. And then I'll throw my whole bag, I mean my whole bag. It's downhill, so it should roll a ways down!

No wind, TeeBird or Leopard, whatever is feeling better that day. If there is wind, Predator. I have a similar hole around my house, the only difference being that there are two giant mature trees half to three-quarters to the basket. Makes it a little tighter, so you need a straighter shot. Here, it appears you have more sky to work with, but I think I would drive it the same way as back at home; as straight as I can, finessing the fairway drivers or overmuscling the Predator if the wind is acting up.

However, if it is the distance listed on the sign (365 feet) and not the 525 feet, I would more likely swing out a Roc3 or Ghost to the right on a windless day and watch it fade in. On a windy day, I would be more likely to spike hyzer a Drone or Predator, again depending on how much of an elevation drop it really is and far it feels like.

Latest posts