• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/28/14 Mike Miller Park, Ky.

peabody

Edit profile banner
Bronze level trusted reviewer
05178d48_m.jpg

As you stand on this hilltop you have the road to the left OB. The pin rests on the side of a hill which falls off directly behind the pin. From teepad to pin it's 309' but it's downhill all the way, probably a 20-25 foot drop. Trees to the right but you can play it through them. The best bet is a RH flick(lefty friendly) out around the last tree or anny one out the same way. Lots of rollaways on this green so be careful.

I flick a beat up Force and hope it doesn't catch an edge and put me way down the hill. This is a tough birdie but doable.

Hard to say, but probably an Icon Patriot, or a Z Buzzz if I'm feeling strong that day...

some additional photos...

05178d48.jpg

4732ef9d.jpg

677e4f26.jpg

probably fh a boss to be safe, hoping for minimal rollout.

Thanks for the extra photos namar. That second photo shows you can try a through-the-trees shot from the tee but it is tricky. My only two on this hole started with a flick and ended in a drop in putt.

Depends on just how much elevation change their is. Either anny a sorta-beat DX Roc if I think I can make the distance or turnover a Hatchet.

I'll take Peabody's advice: RHFH beat Pro Boss.

Latest posts