• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Holly Finley at Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna, TN

Holly is a rapidly improving player and good ambassador for disc golf. Hope to see her in some tournaments this year.

luvin tha vid ! but girl you gotta head down to the sunglasshut and fix that sitation

no h8 ! im a big fan of all the pros dgers

Checkin' The Vid

Awesome to see a Pro like Holly throwing a course where I frequently play too. Great to see how well you Drove, Approached and Putted here. Great work, Great Vid and hope to see you on the course one day.

Happy Easter Holly!!

Sharp Springs is probably my favorite in the Nashville area. What did you think of Tommy Schumpert in Knoxville. It's still a little rough but a complete 360 of what it was a year ago

Sharp Springs is probably my favorite in the Nashville area. What did you think of Tommy Schumpert in Knoxville. It's still a little rough but a complete 360 of what it was a year ago

I love it! I wish I had that course close to my house. The longs are primo!

Played Crockett Park last spring while visiting my parents and my little sister in Nashville. Gave Mom and Dad a Leopard, a River, a Roc, a Pearl, and two Aviars. Took them to Crockett and Liberty Park and said, "You want to spend time together? This is a walk in the woods with a purpose!"

Never got the chance to take Em though. I'll be back this spring though and Sharp Springs looks like the spot. She'll dig it. Just trying to figure out what discs she'll be able to throw. What do y'all recommend for a white girl with limited athleticism? I'm thinking a Mako.....

Played Crockett Park last spring while visiting my parents and my little sister in Nashville. Gave Mom and Dad a Leopard, a River, a Roc, a Pearl, and two Aviars. Took them to Crockett and Liberty Park and said, "You want to spend time together? This is a walk in the woods with a purpose!"

Never got the chance to take Em though. I'll be back this spring though and Sharp Springs looks like the spot. She'll dig it. Just trying to figure out what discs she'll be able to throw. What do y'all recommend for a white girl with limited athleticism? I'm thinking a Mako.....

How about a 130g-150g polecat? It's what we give to children who are learning the sport.

My Daughter loves her 150 Polecat. Has gotten some throws near 80ft with it. Pretty fun the watch a six year old girl throw well. Also fun to see her cut rollers with it, she threw one that rolled 150ft down a hill and was very proud.

Awesome to see a Pro like Holly throwing a course where I frequently play too. Great to see how well you Drove, Approached and Putted here. Great work, Great Vid and hope to see you on the course one day.

Happy Easter Holly!!

I would imagine there was quite a bit of editing going on here considering her rating vs the results we just watched. Nice video, but very heavy (as usual per Holly) on the self promotion.

If you have such disdain for her, just don't click on links with her name attached. Problem solved.

I don't know her. Just stating facts. 900ish rated golfer carving up a course in a self promotional vid... you figure it out for yourself. ;)

So what? I'd still rather watch her play than you (unless you are a hot red head). She's not going to show herself stinking up the course, nor would most people. She looks like she has solid game to me. Those shots were well executed regardless of what the rest of round looked like.

She is a model by trade, so self promotion is her forte. DG could use as much promotion as it can get, especially for women. To me, Holly proves you can be feminine and still play well. Maybe she should play Deuces in a Billy Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs style showdown. He could play with his off arm if you really want to prove something.

I would imagine there was quite a bit of editing going on here considering her rating vs the results we just watched. Nice video, but very heavy (as usual per Holly) on the self promotion.

If there were heavy editing, I would have made every putt. My rating is 917, making a couple of birdies out of a few holes isn't anything mind blowing. Doesn't every average player snag a few birdies on your average course? Get over yourself.

Holly: You are all about promoting yourself, not the sport. I'm glad you enjoyed the course. A lot of us have worked very hard on it over the years. Funny, I don't ever recall seeing you there to help out at your favorite local course.

Fanboys: It is really creepy how many of you instantly jump to this woman's defense. She is a grown woman making decisions that benefit herself. She isn't interested in you, nor will she "like" you in the way you may want her to.