• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hot Shots DGC in Lexington Park, MD

nmh5028

I'm going to be in the Lexington Park, MD area for a job interview from April 20-22. After I am done with all of that, I plan on stopping by Hot Shots DGC on Thursday April 22 to play a round since I have only ever played the one local course here in State College, PA. If anyone in this area would like to play a round with me I'd be up for playing with a partner. I don't really know what time I'll be getting to the course, so setting up a time is up to whenever I am done with the interview session. I hope to be on the course in the early afternoon but I can't be positive (you know how those things go).

will be playing here the weekend of July 4th - staying at a friends on the bay but plan on hitting this course on saturday and sunday to see how it plays - let me know if you are interested in meeting up
301-385-1519

got your pm - will give ya a shout when i get my schedule figured out 100% before weeks end...will post here as well so both of ya know...looking forward to it

Hi there. I might have played doubles with some of you weeks ago. I have now moved to the area and need to get out and throw some. Hit me up with a PM when your playing. I love having those C positions out there now.

Latest posts