• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how do i do multiple colors?

RyGuy

i want to start dyeing my own discs, and have been looking at videos on youtube for help. the videos are extremely helpful; however, they all show dyeing with only one color. I was wondering what is the most effective way to dye a second color?

Thanks!

1st of all, welcome to the site!

To answer your question, simply dye the darkest color(s) 1st, then move down the scale, i.e., black, then blue, red, orange, eyc.

2nd of all, try the search feature :thmbup:. There are many threads here that deal w/ dying discs, and, the info is supplied by master craftspersons!

Good luck!

It really depends on what you are trying to do. Basically what MrFixIt said is correct. Dye the darkest color then dye lighter. That works for things like black red orange yellow. you can just dye right over the top of the previous color with out changing the color too much. however if you want to dye things like blue and red, they will change color if you dye them on top of each other. So you need to remask the previous color. Or use another method like the painting method. You can read about painting here probably page 5 or 6

Latest posts