• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you carry dinks with you?

Spike Hyzer Competition Cooler Bag, FTW.

Holds a six pack of tall boys in the cooler, and has an insulated drink holder capable of holding your favorite 40 oz. beverage.

I never go thirsty.

Rolling cooler. Bottom of the card carries to the next hole. Never too hot for beer on the course.

I've been using the same sixpack cooler for a long time. It's worn out and does not hold cold for long. I'm going to drill a few holes and pump some expanding foam into the voids.

Spike Hyzer Competition Cooler Bag, FTW.

Holds a six pack of tall boys in the cooler, and has an insulated drink holder capable of holding your favorite 40 oz. beverage.

I never go thirsty.
How do you like this bag. It is in totally in my future if it is a good bag as well as the awesome cooler in the middle

How do you like this bag. It is in totally in my future if it is a good bag as well as the awesome cooler in the middle

Get it. I can't say enough great things about it, as the guys here will probably tell you. Sturdy as hell, great service, great company, and room for everything you'd possibly want to carry with you..

Some people here don't like the way it looks, but I ain't buyin' a purse. The thing is amazing as a DG bag.

Latest posts