• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you organize your bag?

I group my go-to drivers (about 4 of them) on one side, mids center, and misc "experimental" discs, mostly drivers, on the other side.

66540_lg.jpg

66542_lg.jpg

My bag is color coded with mids on the right and drivers on the left.

I laid them out in the 2nd pic with drivers up top and mids on the bottom.

I carry two putters in the putter pocket and 3 more in the side pocket as well.

That's a pricey bag there.:D

I go from top (Putter pocket) to bottom (Closest to my body when wearing the bag). Generally I put the less stable version of a mold first and the most OS versions last. My putters I mix up a little though.

Putter pocket: 175g S Ion, 171g S Ion

Main bag: 171 S Ion, flatter glow axis, domier glow axis, vector, sjls, 1.1 QOLF, 1.2 SOLF worn, 1.2 SOLF new, 171 Quasar worn, 175 Quasar new.

^^ She is worth it. Her and I will be together for a long time. Food is overrated anyways...

awesome bag skybird, topshelf

i keep my main throwers in the center, then have dividers on each end leaving room for 3 discs on either side of the main throwers. i use those 6 slots for new discs, or stuff i'm experimenting with.

then it's arranged by slowest to fastest, and least stable to most stable.

I am kind of anal about how organized my bag is. it keeps me from forgetting discs when i empty my bag and makes it easy to look down in between holes and make sure everything is still there.

I have a Revo Dual Pack. I have 4 putters and 3 Rocs in the top.

In the bottom, from left to right I have:
Rhyno, Wedge, R-Pro Roc, Comet, MD2,(divider), 2 Orcs, 2 Wraiths, Valk, 2 Teebirds, Roadrunner.

simian:
soft proton ion, medium proton ion in putter pockets
left pocket - esp zepplin, z buzz
right pocket - opto trident, star onterio roc
main pocket - sunshine state esp nuke, fr z nuke, fr esp nuke, augusta wraith, star teedevil
esp pred, beat flx pred,new flx pred, fr esp force
quasar,10x eagle, jls, dd z drone
bottom pocket- seasoned star katana, new vulcan

Mids on one side, drivers on the other

Color coded - red=understable, white=straight, blue=stable/overstable
(orange drivers are older)

Organized overstable -> understable

picture.php

that was fun! :D

looking at my bag from the front, my mids/putters are on the right and my drivers are on the left (tops facing the left side of my bag). 2 putters in the putter pocket and ordered by speed/stability like most everyone else.

I use a Fade Crunch with a custom pvc frame to support the discs going side to side. The only tradeoff with that is because of the lip space under the bag opening on either side, the discs on either end are a bit trickier to get to. Especially when it's full. So my discs go from my least used/speciality shot discs on the ends and work towards my most used drivers/mids in the center. My main putter just stays in the front pocket.

Without dividers, and only carrying 12 discs or so, this works a lot better for me. 8/10 times my hands just go right to the middle and grab one of the 4 discs I use most. If I was using a bigger, tourney sized bag, I'm sure I would need a more specific left to right organizational method.

I have my bag set up like so: left to right

Putters/Mids/Fairways/Drivers
Putter

I put my discs in order of speed...not stability or distance...So I start off with putters (Ions and wizards), the mids (Roc, Buzzz, Stingray and Cobra), fairway (River, Banshee, Eagle X), then drivers (Sidewinder and Wraith). Now I know people can argue that the River, Banshee and Eagle are drivers but I use them as fairway drivers and not distance drivers.

Currently...

BEAST stable
BEAST flippy
FIREBIRD
MJLS
HORNET
BUZZZ
COMET
WIZARD

so Fast->Slow and OS->US

2 putters in the top (Grip EQ)

more putters and mids on the left.

drivers on the right.

towel and/or gloves in the middle as needed.

Fade crunch box holds discs front to back instead of sideways unless you pull the divider and modify it. 1-2 putters in putter pocket (Pure and Swan2 at the moment). Mids I don't change generally - Roc, Core, Pain, Fuse in front half. Fairway/Drivers face backwards in the back half of the bag. Usually have a Flow, Teebird, River, Archon, Riot, 1-2 other drivers to mess around with.

Except for the putters in the putter pocket, mine are organized by color in a rainbowish pattern. This has more to do with hole by hole inventory moreso than anything else. But it does also make it quicker picking the disc I want. I've found I don't "forget" (cough, cough) as often since I've adopted this organization.