• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far can you throw your putt and approach discs?

How far can you throw your putt and approach discs?

• Total voters

leppard

Double Eagle Member
How far can you throw your putt and approach discs on level ground in calm conditions? Please specify what disc you use.

magnet-250' or so

I don't have one, but i have thrown challengers darn near 300'. I'd say 275' with control.

I can get my wizards out to at least 250' on most lines, I can push them out to about 280' though if there's no ceiling and I have lots of room to work with.

I putt with a Boss, so around 420'. Well sometimes...Banger GT around 300'.

I voted 275' but I can touch 300' on a good day with a nice little tailwind.

I throw Challengers mostly, but play around with other stuff every now and again.

I've only recently started working on this with putter only rounds. I'm only @ 200' with accuracy right now. But I'm liking it.

Latitude Pure, 250'. I know I've hit 280' sometimes, but I don't feel confident hitting that consistently, so I'm putting my vote to 250'.

All variations of Aviars between 200-225' depending on the need. Beat DX really flippy. Beat JK Pretty Straight. Newish Star Driver more stable & fades harder.

R-Pro Dart about 300 - 320 with a good release. But I can throw my mid-ranges farther. (DX Roc, DX Skeeter, and Spider)

Latest posts