• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far is your max distance. what disc do you use for max

I'm 21 years old "Today" and I weigh around 140 pounds and I'm about 6 feet tall.
I throw Gold Line Halos around 450 ft on a calm day with not to much wind.

6'0, and 140 lbs!??

My gosh Tim "Freaky Franchise" Lincecum is fat compared to you! WOW. Being lanky is a big advantage when it comes to distance.

I was about that build at 21... count your lucky stars. Now I'm 40 and I don't have to struggle much to keep it around 175. Quite a few of my contemporaries are pushing 225-250 and it's hard work to lose weight.

I was about that build at 21... count your lucky stars. Now I'm 40 and I don't have to struggle much to keep it around 175. Quite a few of my contemporaries are pushing 225-250 and it's hard work to lose weight.

I had the same "problem" at that age. The metabolism really seemed to catch up with me at about 25. Now, at 36, I have to try pretty hard to get below 175 or above 180. I either need to hit the weights & buffet, or start running more than 60 miles per month. I'm ok with not doing either and staying right around where I'm at.

Latest posts