• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long after your first ace did you hit your second?

How long after your first ace did you get your second?

• I don't have any Aces yet :'(

Votes: 54 18.1%
  • The same round

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Less than a month

Votes: 48 16.1%
  • 2-6 Months

Votes: 50 16.8%
  • 6 months to a year

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 2-5 Years

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • I only have 1 Ace

Votes: 61 20.5%

• Total voters
Hit my 1st on 3-28-11 then 2nd on 4-29-11 it does seem to be very consistent pattern very weird. I guess once you hit that Ace! you gain confidence or it becomes your Ace PERIOD!!!!:gross::thmbup:

22 months apart for me. 1-27-06 to 11-12-07. I seem to be on the 1 a year plan. I've been playing not quite 6 years now and have 5 aces.

3 days.
175 Org Wizard, 117 ft. Hole 4, Acorn Park in Roseville, MN 9/10/10.
171 Champ Roadrunner, 240 ft. Hole 12, The Valley, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 9/12/10.

I got my first ace then about a month later i got my second one but on a course with only posts instead of baskets. Granted the disc hit the post at the height of a basket. my second basket ace came about 4 months after my first one.

I got my first one on Sept 1st 2010, about 5 months after I first started playing.My second ace was on Jan 22nd 2011, and I got my third ace yesterday.I'm hoping to get another one in 4 or 5 months..that seems to be the trend for me.

First was on 11/11/09, second was on 2/20/10 (tournament ace :thmbup:).

A little over three months between my first and my second. I haven't had one since my second. The hole that I got my second one on is #14 at Burns Park Red. It is 167' and uphill. I have hit that basket a ton of times since then (skip off the top, hit the bucket, and even ring the chains), but none have come to rest in the basket.

I hit one about a year ago,

have had 8 or 9 metal/chain hits since then, but nothing has stuck. :thmbdown:

I got a Cubby ace, and then 7 holes later I hit the chains and Bounced out. Same disc.

Hit my 1st on 3-28-11 then 2nd on 4-29-11 it does seem to be very consistent pattern very weird. I guess once you hit that Ace! you gain confidence or it becomes your Ace PERIOD!!!!:gross::thmbup:

And nobody wants to miss their Ace Period...

4 days.

5/27/11 - Hole 1 at Timmons with an ESP Comet
5/31/11 - Hole 16 at Timmons with the same disc during our weekly doubles. Won $59 for it.

i had my first ace on 9/17/2011, then hit the same hole again but on a hyzer line instead of anhyzer on 4/11/2011. i've seen people get into ace hot streaks in person, one of which being my buddy jermey who aced 4 times in a span of weeks with the same blue ESP flick

It took me 20yrs to get one to stick and then another 2yrs to do it again!

#9 at Yellow Creek Park with a Star Wraith some 300' and then #15 at White Birch Park with an ESP Comet some 200'.

I guess I'm averaging one a decade.

:|

It was almost a year to the day (like a week difference). Then I hit my third a week after my second, on the same hole I hit my first. The following year (2009) I hit 3 aces, and last year I hit none. Same with this year, at least so far, but now that my baby's a toddler I should be able to get in more rounds (it was all her fault I couldn't get out as much last year, darn babies :p)

i had my first ace on 9/17/2011, then hit the same hole again but on a hyzer line instead of anhyzer on 4/11/2011.

Counting on that future ace, eh?

Took me right around 5 months, but then I hit the second and third in the same week. Best. Week. Ever.

about 3½ years, I found a disc the week before, called the guy, returned it, and got my 2nd ace the first round I played. Then the 2nd round I shot a 44 on a course with an SSA of 50.4. Karma??