• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?

How many years before you got your first ace?

• Total voters
been playing off and on for seven years and still haven't hit one. most of it off but on this summer and hit basket and chains a few times. ill let everyone know when and if I ever get one.

I have no idea, when I got my first and only ace I didn't know any ace rituals so I never bothered remembering the date or anything. Either less than a year or around a year and a half I think. I'll tell you the ace was complete luck though.

congrats...i've hit basket a few times but still waiting, this was my first full summer of serious discing so i'm hoping by next summer i may get my first, but you never know. i played a lot this summer and my lil bro tagged along a few times and aced a fh shot a couple weeks after learning to throw that style. i could only laugh...

I've been playing for 7 years and I haven't gotten an ace yet. The closest I've been to getting one was on hole 12 at Flip City this spring. I hit the pole underneath the basket. And, strange enough, my friend hit the chains on the same hole 30 seconds before I hit the pole. He didn't ace it either. So close.

I've been playing for about a year and still haven't gotten one yet. I've hit chains once, hit basket on a skip once, hit pole once, so I'm really close. I can feel it.

I got my first ace after 9 months. I've now been playing just over 3yrs and yet to get another.

Got my 1st after playing for only @ 3 months. I was so surprised that I didn't know what to do!
My ace count is now up 9 now. Hopefully more will follow...

I got my first ace on Saturday after playing for about 5 years or so. I really only count the last year and a half of my playing as being beneficial to my game though...

5 years, 11 days, 7 hours, and 34 minutes. (Well, I could be off on the hours and minutes part).

Took me 1 year, 13 days, 20 hours, and 13 minutes to get my second one. That is exact.

i've been playin for almost a year now and still don't have one. there's a couple of holes on my local course that are very aceable. i still havn't even gotten a practice ace with empting my bag on one or two holes

It took me 5 months for my first (probably about 100 rounds however) and another 4 months to get my second (another 100 rounds or so). I would like to get 3 my first year of playing!

about a year or so...then they were rapid fire because i played often and at the same place for years. odds are if you are only playing a round a week/month, i will get more aces playing 4-5 rounds a day everyday..

I've been playing almost 3 years and I've only had 3. Got my first one probably around 11 months.

I don't throw for aces, on all my aces there is no where else for the disc to go. I play for birdies.

Got my last one last Tuesday however on 10/13/09 :)

Little over a year and a half... got my first last a couple days ago.

Yeah and you played like crap the next day. You got beat by a girl! Even if you got an ace during our round on Saturday I still would of won.

I don't need an ace when I can get more birdies than you

Latest posts