• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long should I wait?

So he cashed your check and didnt send the plastic? Or you havent received them yet?

just, i shipped tuesday, they'll be there. We'll see, if they aren't here by monday, he's getting blasted here, and in the feedback. There's another guy I sent a disc to in trade that I haven't heard from. It should have been here too. So we'll see if either person actually shipped. I may just be out the money and a disc. Come monday, if the discs havent arrived, both will be named here. Oh well, enough focusing on this until Monday, I have a tourney tomorrow, wish me luck.

Man this is becoming more and more common on here and its a bunch of BS. Six months ago I wouldn't have hesitated to trade/buy/sell with anyone on here, now its getting to the point that I only want to trade or buy from folks that I've done business with in the past, or people that are on the boards on a consistent basis.

just, i shipped tuesday, they'll be there. We'll see, if they aren't here by monday, he's getting blasted here, and in the feedback. There's another guy I sent a disc to in trade that I haven't heard from. It should have been here too. So we'll see if either person actually shipped. I may just be out the money and a disc. Come monday, if the discs havent arrived, both will be named here. Oh well, enough focusing on this until Monday, I have a tourney tomorrow, wish me luck.

good luck. wish me some too

Must be. I won't even do business over at that joke of a site anymore. Same thing happened there, use to be the ****, never had any problems. I guess I should be happy that I haven't had a bad transaction yet.

i wouldn't wait till monday. cancel the check, out the guy here, and use a tracing program to figure his ip/location, then point the guy's isp and local pd in his direction.

approaching 2 weeks is BS, even if the guy is forgetful/busy.

If he said he shipped them, and they went out regular USPS (not priority mail) then it could be more than a week just to get them.
I know that the post office in my folks' zip code can lose a non-tracked parcel for 4 or 5 days before it even leaves the city.

USPS, when it absolutely, positively has to get there ... eventually.

reminds me of my last bad experience. Bought a nutsac a couple months ago. Never got anything. Only got responses when I started going after him on facebook, and he continued to make false promises to pay me back, and a couple times claiming to have sent it with free discs to make up for it. Still owes me my 30$, but hasn't relogged in here to harass anymore.

USPS can lose stuff. I ordered a disc from store on ebay and I didn't receive after a week so I messaged them to see whats up, they said it had shipped, I waited few more days, they said pick another disc so I did and got that disc within a week...about 2 months later I get a random package in the mail and what do you know its my star destroyer that never arrived.

The discs showed up today, so it may have been USPS sitting on it a day or so, or something else, but I didn't eat the 30, I was just being paranoid and the 3 for 30 discs did show up today and they are very nice. I won't name him because it was obviously me being paranoid. Thanks for all the concern everyone.

this gives me hope :) I am still missing a package from back in july ... it will be a sweet day if/when those PDs arrive ...

glad they showed up but he should have replied to those pm's to ease your paranoia

I'm the impatient type. Even when I order from DiscGolfCenter (free shipping), I spring for 2 day shipping because I really can't wait for my stuff to be shipped on a lame sloth making a side trip to Gnome Alaska.

Is said sloth truly lame or just a bit off-putting? All this name calling... I mean really... isn't it time to close this thread Zen?