• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many back up disc of the same Mold do you carry

HOW MANY SPARES DO YOU CARRY ?

• 1 extra

Votes: 37 52.9%

Votes: 13 18.6%

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • 4-5

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • 6-7

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 7-8

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 8-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am like Midnightbiker and soft Magnets NEVER ENOUGH

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
what are you trying to get at with this question? Its kinda vague..do you mean how many spares do we carry IN OUR BAG! or like spares as in...if we lose one on the course..we don't have to go buy one becuase we have a spare in our car??...cuase if its in our bag...I don't carry any spares...I have discs that do different things...I carry 3 bosses..one beat star boss I use for flex shots...1 champ boss that I can get to flip flat and glide for awhile then a big skip...and one new champ bubble boss that I use for spike shots...so its kinda tough to give you a answer becuase I guess I don't know what kinda answer you want....

During a round, I only carry backups of my drivers....in case I lose them, which seems to be a close thing on many holes. I don't carry backups of my putter because I'm never going to lose that one.

During a round, I only carry backups of my drivers....in case I lose them, which seems to be a close thing on many holes. I don't carry backups of my putter because I'm never going to lose that one.

I carry 4 putters with me...I drive with my putters..ALOT...210 and under is my putter..but I got a bright pink magnet so I doubt ill lose that :D..puttin putter is a white beat aviar...I love that thing..

you left out zero- i carry back-ups in my vehicle generally, there are only a few courses/circumstances where i carry them in my bag. usually involves a hole with a water carry i'm unsure of making.

Typically have at least 2 back ups for the discs I usually throw. I have other discs in the bag for a particular shot or maybe distance. My go to discs are destroyer, sidewinder, and classic roc. Currently carry on the course:
3 Destoyer
3 Sidewinder
3 Classic Roc
2 TeeRex
2 Aviar
1 Eagle
1 Teebird
1 Roc
1 Polecat

Typically have at least 2 back ups for the discs I usually throw. I have other discs in the bag for a particular shot or maybe distance. My go to discs are destroyer, sidewinder, and classic roc. Currently carry on the course:
3 Destoyer
3 Sidewinder
3 Classic Roc
2 TeeRex
2 Aviar
1 Eagle
1 Teebird
1 Roc
1 Polecat

.....:| LOL

I carry 4 putters with me...I drive with my putters..ALOT...210 and under is my putter..but I got a bright pink magnet so I doubt ill lose that :D..puttin putter is a white beat aviar...I love that thing..

I don't drive well with anything yet. But I definitely don't get good returns from driving with my Aviar. I do practice with it because I've heard that's a good idea though.

Its a great idea. You should be able to control your putter out to at least 200 feet.

esp flx buzzz
cryztal buzzz

z flash
z flash

eraser wizard
supersoft wizard

firm magic
super stupid soft magic

I don't drive well with anything yet. But I definitely don't get good returns from driving with my Aviar. I do practice with it because I've heard that's a good idea though.

A putt and approach aviar is not going to be a good distance putter. get a aviar driver, or really help your game and get a wizard or voodoo :)

The only disc I can think of that I have more than one in the same weight/plastic/beatness is my two Star Destroyers and they never come out during a round. They're mostly there for goofing around with a really fast disc and becasue the name Star Destroyer is awesome.

I'm working on beating a medium Wizard to match a beat medium/soft Wizard I have. The other three are different weights/beatness/softness.

I'm working on beating a Roc to replace a beat one I lost, so I guess I have three similar Rocs (two DX, one KC Pro).

All three Gazelles are different beatness/stabilities.

I have two DX Teebirds in different beatnesses and one Star that's new.

I only carry one Avenger and one OLF.

I have three Spirits but one's a new E, one's a beat E and one's a beat S that's the oldest but has a stability between the other two.

3 Aviars

I carry three Aviars of different conditions, and two Champ Vikings, the rest are singles.

i cant really say i have a spare in my bag of anything other than my putter. most the discs i have i dont really even have a disc that would replace it right away if i lose it. i would just have to figure out how to throw another disc.

A putt and approach aviar is not going to be a good distance putter. get a aviar driver, or really help your game and get a wizard or voodoo :)

Don't tempt me into buying more discs! So far, the P&A is fine for me. If the putt is on the far side, I'll throw a Shark instead.

I tend to carry one backup for each of my discs when I go out to the course to "work."
This means two of each disc in the same weight and color. 172 blue rogue X2, 160 green rogue X2, 173 red T-pro comet X2 ect...

For "playing" the course (weeklies, tourneys, ect...) , I only carry an extra magic for putting, and one of each of the others. The fewer decisions and choices I have to make the better. I'm a bit neurotic (sp?) when it comes to discs.

I like to keep 2 spares of my go to discs in my bag. One to replace the one I may lose and another so I'm not scared to lose the spare!

I carry 2 putters and 2 wraith............Sometime 2 Dragons if I go to a course with alot of water.

3 Teebirds (1 Echo Star, 1 Star, 1 Champion)
2 Halos (1 GL, 1 Optoline)
2 Buzzzes (1 Glow Z, 1 ESP)
5 Putters (1 R-Pro Pig, 1 ESP Zone, 1 SSS Wizard, 1 SS Wizard, 1 SSS Magic)

Everything else is its single representative. But I have multiple backups at home for each of my main discs that I carry....

3 is the most of a single mold. However, I have 3 Buzzzs, 3 Predators, 3 Voodoos, and 3 Teebirds.

I carry a few of the same mold (3 Focus, 2 Firebirds, 2 Teebirds, 3 Wraiths, 2 Destroyers). I would not call any of these 'spares' since they are all beat in differently and I would be bummed if I lost any of them.

Latest posts