• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many different brands are in your bag??

I keep it simple Ish, bag 4 Manufacturers.

Prodigy - A3, F7, F5, F3
Discraft - Buzzz, Raptor, Vulture
TSA - Praxis
Ev-7 - Phi (balancing between these and the Reko atm)

Main bag
1 Kasta
1 TSA
The rest Gyro

Glow bag
2 Innova
2 LSD
2 Kasta
The rest Gyro

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Too many
Innova: 7
TSA: 6
Prodigy: 3
Discraft: 2
Streamline: 1
Axiom: 1
Dynamic: 1 Emac Truth, far and away my most thrown disc.

Last edited:
Innova, Discraft, Gateway and Kastaplast. The usual stuff from each. Gotta edit......forgot my Lat64 170+ Diamonds. I also "bag" a Daredevil Discs Ogopogo, Walrus and Woodchuck for cold weather winter rounds.

Last edited:
I made a MVP/Axiom bag about a year and a half ago and have been throwing that ever since. I still own a bunch of other discs and I don't necessarily think Gyro really changes anything but I do really enjoy throwing those discs.

Lol I may be at a new high. (Ignore the signature, I will update it when changes are final)

Gateway 4
Discraft 3
Prodigy 2
Innova 2
Kastaplast 2
Axiom 1
Lat 64 1

Thats more molds than I have carried in a long time. But most of them are molds I did carry a long time while being mold minimal. The prodigy is the only newer additions.

I think I'm also at an all-time high right now.

Gateway (wizards)
RDG (scale)
Discraft (comets and stalkers)
Innova (firebirds and gator)
Hyzerbomb (mortar)
Legacy (outlaws, ghosts, and nemesis)
Discmania (PDs)

Although you could argue that it's really only 4:
- Gateway/RDG
- Innova/Hyzerbomb/Discmania
- Discraft
- Legacy

Probably far too many... 11 brands... 8 manufacturers

Innova - Avair, Firebird, Destroyer, Mystere
Discmania - Link, Razor Claw 2
Dynamic Discs - Justice, Felon, Razor Claw 2
MVP - Nomad
Infinite - Pharoah
Prodigy - Pa-1
Discraft - Zone, Buzzz, Force
Latitude 64 - Fuse, Ballista Pro
Axiom - Hex
Launch - Cipher
Legacy - Rival

Probably far too many... 11 brands... 8 manufacturers

Innova - Avair, Firebird, Destroyer, Mystere
Discmania - Link, Razor Claw 2
Dynamic Discs - Justice, Felon, Razor Claw 2
MVP - Nomad
Infinite - Pharoah
Prodigy - Pa-1
Discraft - Zone, Buzzz, Force
Latitude 64 - Fuse, Ballista Pro
Axiom - Hex
Launch - Cipher
Legacy - Rival

DGA - Hypercane

Forgot about that one.

So 12

Mine is mostly the MVP related brands.

Innova: 5
MVP: 10
Axiom: 2
Streamline: 3

If I could find MVP/Axiom/Streamline that could kick Rhynos, DX Cobras, and my Gator out of the bag, it would be only MVP brands.

Time and money constraints keep me from straying too far outside my brand-lazy Innova bag, but the Keystone is the best putter I've ever played with and Comets are Comets.

5 different brands.

After years of playing tourneys and reading stuff here, I finally settled on a fairly mixed bag. Just choosing the discs that work best for me and trying to balance minimalism with my desire to try out and throw everything:

Innova: Destroyer, Shryke, Firebird, Teebird
Discraft: Buzzz, Zone
Latitude 64: Saint, Maul
Dynamic Discs: Verdict, Warden
Discmania: PD (still have lots of Innova made)

I carry 19 discs total so only one DS, FB, PD, Maul, Verdict and Zone. Other molds I have 2 or 3 of, and 4 Wardens.

Last edited:
Gateway: Wizard
Discraft: BuzzOS, Comet, Hades, Heat, Predator, Zone
Discmania: Tilt
Innova: Destroyer and Xcal

Hades and Tilt are new to the bag

Innova: Boss, Destroyers, Wraiths, Orcs, Beast, Teebird3, Teebird, TL, Leopards
Discraft: Buzzes
Discmania : P2 (MD4 in and out of the bag)
Gateway: Wizard
MVP: Anode
DGA: Reef

Sometimes a Ballista Pro

Of top of my head, there are 9 brands in the bag right now, although most of my throws are MVP (Envy/Hex) and Innova (Teebird/Shryke, Corvette FH). We'll see if the Bohrium makes the bag when I get mine, that would nudge it to 10. Bohrium would need to be an improvement on Shryke/Corvette (BH/FH&BH). I'm anxious to find out.

I'm tempted to see if Explorer > Teebird, but my Teebirds have been quite reliable so why stir the pot?

Kast (Berg) - MVP (Envy, Hex, Paradox) - RDG (Stego) -Discmania (Tactic, MD3, old PD, Essence) -Westside (Stag, Boatman, Tursas) - Innova (Teebird, Corvette, Shryke, Invictus) - Prodigy (FX2) - Discraft (Nuke) - Millenium (Draco)

There's overlap (e.g., MD3 and Hex, PD and FX2, Nuke and Corvette, heck even Boatman and Teebird compete).

Some of these slots are extended experiments (Paradox, Stag, MD3, Tactic, Nuke, FX2, old PD). The rest are established.

My setup is all Innova except for the Resistor (MVP). I had been using several Discraft molds for a long time but I keep gravitating towards Innova. Nothing intentional, I just have been clicking with Innova & making objective choices.

Examples: Meteor to Mako3 / Buzzz to Rat / Roach to Aviar3. The Zone is great & had been in & out of my lineup for years but the Resistor powers down so well.

The biggest surprise to myself lately is how much I have been using the Rat. So much that I don't carry the Buzzz. I was using them for so many of the same shots that I just didn't want to carry both. The Buzzz has more reach but I don't need to fill a gap between the Rat & Leopard3.

been playing since late 2019.

no particular reason, rely on innova. only other brand i use multiple of is legacy.

have one each from latitude 64, westside, dga, discraft, kastaplast (the berg of course) & rpm. have others too that just are not in the bag atm.

Probably too many ��
Ev7- Penrose
Discmania- tactic, md3/4, origin, cd2, PD
MVP- relay
Axiom- Crave
Thought Space- Praxis (testing the votum, might replace the Crave)
Lat 64- Rive
Dynamic disc- Felon
Discraft- Hades

Latest posts