• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you carry in your bag?

23 discs in my bag.

Twelve including the Innova Dragon that I just purchased. Haven't had a water obstacle where I needed it yet. I probably use around eight of those discs in a given round.

Depends on the course and whether I'm practicing or competing.
I average about 15 discs.

I carry 13, 3 Champion Sidewinders, Star Destroyer, Champion Groove, Star Firebird, Star Teebird, Star and Champion Eagle, Champion Leopard, 2 Rocs, and a JK Aviar

Around 20 though I'm starting to get to the point where I know what discs I like. Maybe I'll start thinning out the Kong and make more room for beer.

Groove, Destroyer, Beast, TeeBird, Buzzz, Coyote, Leopard & U2. That makes 8. Those few seem to do everything I need or am capable of. No back-ups because our motto is never leave a disc behind. The number has slowly increased as my skill and confidence increase.

Besides, I need all the room in my bag for all the extra crap I bring to the course.

18 Discs (one for each hole!) :)

Currently:
3 DX Aviars
1 X Buzzz
1 Z Buzzz
1 D Drone
2 Champ Teebirds
1 DX Teebird
1 Star Teebird
1 Star TL
1 D XL
1 Z XL
1 Pro Starfire
1 Champ Starfire
1 DX Firebird
1 ESP Avenger SS

I carry 20, but use 8-12 per round, depending on the course. I'm ususally trying to beat up a few discs, so I'll use those more than normal, too.

I have a core of 6 discs then tend to bring one or two others to play with that i am still trying to master. if i carry more than that I end up second guessing my disc choice

My Crunch box holds 7-8 discs and 9 beers or 9 discs and 7 beers. Depends on the course which set up I go out with:)

But I own 25ish discs. I just dont like to carry all that plastic. I prefer to have a drilled down bag

My Crunch box holds 7-8 discs and 9 beers or 9 discs and 7 beers. Depends on the course which set up I go out with:)

But I own 25ish discs. I just dont like to carry all that plastic. I prefer to have a drilled down bag

Agree. Definitely more in the trunk than the bag.

Still looking for my preferred core discs so I'm always testing them out. Probably 10-12 discs with the rest of the bag filled with beers, a man gotta stay hydrated on the course.

I carry between 16-22 for "full bag practice" rounds.
There are:
4 putters (2 Sinus SPs, 2 Sinus APs)
6 midrange (2 Cores, 2 Buzzzes, Wasp, Meteor)
4 fairway (2 TeeBirds, 2 Strikers)
1 Firebird, 1 QJLS
4-8 distance drivers (changes but mostly valks, orcs, surges, monarchs, visions, orion ls)

For competition I usually lighten the bag to about 15 and then have a bin for backups or switch outs in the car if needed.

Thirteen

2 Surges(Flx and First Run ESP)
2 Z Flicks
1 Pro Valkyrie
1 Champion Sidewinder
2 Buzzz'(Z and FLX)
2 Drones(Z and FLX)
2 Challengers(X and FLX
1 Champion Rhyno

We. My wife, daughter and I carry a total of 9. We bought them used at "Play-It-Again sports". It's sad we don't even have a bag. We use an old lap-top bag and they fit well enough for us.

I would tell you what we have, but I'm not sure off of the top of my head what my wife and daughter got when we bought them. They got theirs because they looked pretty.

I carry:
175g Star Sidewinder
173g Drone
170g Challenger

I think I may need to increase my inventory soon.

I WAY too many discs in my bag:

2 Rippa
2 Rattler
3 Comet (only need 2)
1 Wasp
4 Rogue
2 HX 2
1 Surge
1 Pulse

Latest posts