• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you have?

jesusfreak

Birdie Member
Just wondering how many discs people have in different divisions. I have 12 discs in junior division;but want more. So just post how many discs you have and what div. you play in.

Could have swore one of these just passed....

I haven't counted... but like 50+? And Idk where I fall I haven't actually went to a tournament Lol Soooo rec?

I'm not a collector but I keep a stock of about fifty. Fifteen to twenty are putters. (mostly for practice)
Eight in my play bag. The rest are backups and a couple of foundlings. Oh and I don't play tourneys.

sitting around 150 for me. still way too many to keep around, but i cannot part with these. hopefully soon i can tear myself away from these. The last three years i have been experimenting with a ton of different discs. Now that my bag is dialed in I am concentrating on backups to what i throw.

According to my disc organizer I have 134 discs but I'm sure it's more. I play MA2.

Are you trying to develop a theory based on the correlation between division played and discs owned?

Einstein.jpg

I'm a noob rec player and I have 60 discs. What does that tell you. Of course, some of them are duplicates...but I really only throw about 8 discs per round.

Buying new plastic you're never going to throw is too much fun. :|

i have about 180 discs, i dont play a division

I try to keep my collection to around 100 discs, and I play in the Advanced Masters division. Next year I graduate to Grand Masters...

about 120, my peak was probably around 160. i play in ma1, need to get a new job so i don't have to work weekends and start stacking up plastic again :D

MPO, probably somewhere around 400 discs in my basement. Another 35 or so in the closet, and maybe a baker's dozen in my truck.

I try to keep it around 50-60. Mostly a stack of putters for practice, and a bunch of duplicates of the molds I throw (or have thrown in the past).