• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs in total do you own right now?

wow ...i figured it would be mostly discraft.....but you were saying you threw innova before the sponsorship right...

I've lived in Va all my life but I drove to NC every weekend to learn the game of disc golf. As I said elsewhere I did win the NC State points series in advanced in 94. I also won the SC State championship and I played in Georgia, DE, Pa and NJ as an advance player. I won some big events. I got massive piles of Innova for being a bagger.

I've lived in Va all my life but I drove to NC every weekend to learn the game of disc golf. As I said elsewhere I did win the NC State points series in advanced in 94. I also won the SC State championship and I played in Georgia, DE, Pa and NJ as an advance player. I won some big events. I got massive piles of Innova for being a bagger.

ohh i got you....

My organizer says just shy of 100, but after counting, I have 117... now i have to figure out which ones aren't in the organizer

I thought for sure no one would have more discs than me (except maybe Booter) until I saw Chrishysell's post. :eek:

I have somewhere in the range of 1200, but I really don't know for sure. I have 40 or so of those Sterilite totes full (hold 20-25), plus 20ish random boxes full of discs and 5 bags with discs. I need to purge the collection soon.

Really sad thing is, subtract 30 discs and I collected all of this in less than 2 years. :\

lets call it 210. that is still too many esp since i got rid of almost 80 this year and i've been playing for two years!!! gotta get rid of some methinks.

This +1.
I've given almost 40 away in the last year to young people or "one disc warriors" I've seen out on the course. I'ts stupid for me to own so many discs I could care less about and never use them. I'm using what I use and I have backups, the rest I'm not attatched to. After a while, it's almost like hoarding.

hoarding18.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

somewhere around 200-250...not sure on exact numbers as the disc organizer on here got wonky and I deleted everything that wasn't in my bag.

Latest posts