• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many disk have you lost.

is drowned the same as lost..... technically you know where it is.......

If drowned isn't lost, then I've only lost two. One in a boggy area, that wasn't actually under water at the time. And one where I was just emptying my bag and apparently forgot to pick it up... duhhhh!

If drowned isn't lost, then I've only lost two. One in a boggy area, that wasn't actually under water at the time. And one where I was just emptying my bag and apparently forgot to pick it up... duhhhh!
I used to leave my putter in the basket alot.....my buddies was always giving me greif that if I keep leaving in there they were going to take them......

care to share the wealth? i have lost 7 in around 7 months but had 3 returned to me and one guy try to sell me my pro d buzz back for $20. i have also found 3 so i guess it evens out.

Sure

I lived in Lubbock Tx where every hole was near water. After a hot summer round we were the only ones brave enough to get in the water. The first time we went in (middle of winter) I came out with 29. Most have names and we try and return them. Others we sell or trade.

After a full year of disc hunting I came away with 117 and that was even after we sold a ton.

I now have around 50 and have been buying more than I should. I also moved to East Tx and miss the water holes in Lubbock.

I've been playing just under a year and I lost my three first discs-goblin, stingray, and xd. not to any hazards mind you, forgetfulness got me. I took them to go play 9 after a light dusting (rare here in Charlotte) decided against it, and chucked them into an open field. Found a cool looking snowman with interesting features....got sidetracked....and just left all my discs. Stupid stupid stupid.

The weirdest lost that ever happened to me happened about a week ago. I was at my practice field, and the parking lot parallels the the field and that's where I park my truck. I was practicing my drives, and I fouled up my throw with my Star Valk, and hit the side of my truck and watched the disc land in the parking lot. I threw a few more drives,and then went to collect my discs. I looked for 20 minutes, all over, and I never found my Valk. Its bright orange and the parking lot is huge. Its also no busy with traffic, so I know that nobody picked it up. Its the damndest thing, but I never found it.

Been playing for two months and lost 0. Almost lost one, but went back later in the day and found it.

Playing for 2 years lost "0"! Do disc retrieval on my spare time and have found 150+ since Sep 2009, 90 percent of them were returned to the owners.

In a bit over 5 years, I've lost 6 discs and gotten 2 back. In addition I've had 2 stolen. For me, I hate losing anything so I'll look for hours to find a single disc and I don't throw anything particularly rare.

Wow, what a weird, yet still relevant thread to kick up. :)

I've lost at least 12 more just this year, most of them cheapies.

just one this year...and i'm sure they found it preping for the World's. i lost it on Blue 16 at Lemon Lake, grip locked it into the thicket

I have honestly lost over 15 discs, all the the swamp of Pomme De Terre DGC. The disgusting water makes discs unretrievable. The estimated cost is definitely 2-3 hundred dollars...............:wall: