• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How much stuff do you carry?

How much stuff do you carry?

• I carry a ton of extra stuff

Votes: 90 69.8%
  • I carry only a few discs

Votes: 39 30.2%

• Total voters
First person in this thread to list the rulebook. Pick it up, people.
giphy.gif

I don't play by the man's rules, I'm a wild man.

I don't carry much other than extra discs and I try not to carry those. Sharpie, towel, drink, that's pretty much it. I apply bug spray and sunscreen at the car so I don't have to carry that crap around.

There should be more options in this poll.
I carry 21 discs, a drink, towel, a mini, bottle opener, chapstick...thats about it....keys, phone...but yeah, mostly, discs, n a towel and Im good to go

There should be more options in this poll.
I carry 21 discs, a drink, towel, a mini, bottle opener, chapstick...thats about it....keys, phone...but yeah, mostly, discs, n a towel and Im good to go

Agree. For a poll, there's not a whole lot of options. I carry about 16-20 discs, plus minis, pencils/scorecards, water and maybe a beer or two. I may have a jacket that can fit into one of the pockets. Phone, keys, wallet all go into one other pocket. So, it's not exactly a light bag, but I'm not about to go out on an expedition like some of others seem to be.

Scorecard, pencils, mini, hardball, "sundry" bag, face towel, sharpie, snack, water bottle, can coozie all the time. Occasionally, beer and ice, bug spray and clothes depending on weather.

trying to get down to 13 for a normal round. Plus my mini, tags and other what ever odds and ends. My dream is a 3 disc bag with room for brown adult soda.....mmm soda. so i carry all kinds of junk

-18 discs
-towel
-sharpie
-15 foot tape measure(we love our CTP's and it is surprising how often it comes down to an inch or two)
-a lot of quarters(we love our Skins matches)
-cellphone
-pencil
-keys
-headphones
-local league flyers to hand out
-drink and snack

In the double NutSac...

- 12 discs
- mini
- local club bag tag
- pencil
- DGA disc dri towel
- JBL Micro wireless speaker
- 25oz. Camelbak bottle
- snacks
- keys
- phone
- Golden Retriever (if course has water hazards)

Discmania Grip Bag: Other than the 15 discs that I keep in the main compartment, I don't carry a whole lot. 1 water bottle, 3 towels, 2 minis, 1 scorecard clip, usually some granola, extra pair of socks, knife and sometimes my headphones. Of course my keys, wallet and cell are there too.

Last edited:
I don't know how to answer the Poll.
In my Grip bag:
I carry a lot of discs (21-24)
but a minimum of other stuff:
One water bottle
2 small towels
NSAIDS
wet wipes
hand cleaner
flashlight
2 minis
re-usable scorecard
snack crackers
Sharpie and pencils

Usually I just carry 5-6 discs depending on the course, some sunflower seeds and a couple drinks. Really considering carrying a towel and bugspray now after the last few times I played.

"better to have it and not need it"

That's how I pack for a round. Besides discs, what's in my bag is as follows:

Water
Towels- two large, two small microfiber.
knife
superglue
visine
tums
ibuprofen
athletic tape
pencils
small sharpie
rulebook
coozie
carabiner
safety pin
paracord bracelet (around one of the bag straps)
sunglasses
mini marker X2
lighter
extra clothes, bug repellent, water, snacks as conditions arise

The visine, ibuprofen, tums, tape, knife, and superglue can be considered a small first-aid kit

The carabiner, safety pin, superglue, knife, paracord, and tape can act as a repair kit.

I can deal with most issues on the course without having to hike back to the car.

17-20 discs
small towel
golden retriever(if there are water hazards)
baseball
bug spray
sharpie
mini disc
water
flashlight
car keys
cell phone

If I'm just playing a morning round on the weekend I just grab 3 or 4 discs.