• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How would you attack this hole?

Looks like a fh roller might be a good option, split that center gap and let it finish left when it slows down.

I really ought to work on developing a roller.

Looks like a fh roller might be a good option, split that center gap and let it finish left when it slows down.

I thought this may be a neat idea too. I'd like a better look at the green though.

Either a buzz at 75% right up the middle/right, or if I'm feeling plucky, a thumber up the gut with a stable to slightly overstable high speed driver. With the thumber I'd want it to hit the ground on it's back and skip up the rest of the way (I'm assuming you're not aiming to ace the hole, just do well on it).

since you are playing INT i would recommend doing whatever insures you make the first gap and score no worse than a 3.

if i were playing it for a deuce i would probably go with the forehand roller.

Forehand anhyzer with a s-line fd jackal.

Maybe forehand roller with proton volt or xxx.

Fwiw I play almost all rhbh and I like those two lines most here

I'd try my Buzzz SS through the left gap, right at it. This reminds me of, but is a little skinnier than, #5 at my home course. I might also throw my R-Pro Rhyno. Same gap. If that didn't work the first time, I might try a slight anny Buzzz or a Hornet through the right gap.

I'd throw my boss at max power flat to the right of the right most tree and hope that the big left skip at the end brings me close. I could hyzer flip something up the middle, but it would be low percentage and not worth the risk.

My 2nd option would be a forehand roller, but I'm having serious issues with rollers skidding out on dry leaves so I probably wouldn't attempt that at this time of the year.

I would probably flick something under stable but most people aren't comfortable doing that. I would probably flick a Valk and try to make it stay left. On this hole I would want to be looking at the basket when i throw.

Opto Trident up the right side on a hyzer, play it for the skip to try and get a look at a 2. Then after not completing my shot, come back at night with a chainsaw and remove those dumb trees. If I was feeling good or just didn't give a ****, I'd throw an overhand roller with that same Opto Trident.

I've parked this hole by hyzer flipping a Valkyrie around the rightmost large tree, but it's a tight line and you're tiptoeing along the right edge of the teepad. It's not the most reliable of shots.

Nowadays I anny forehand a stable Teebird on that same line. A lot of people will throw a slight s-curve through the gap on the left.

Sooooooooo...

What'd you end up doing?

Both rounds I tried to play it safe and get out with a 3. And both rounds I did just that. Big hyzer route with a Z Drone all the way to the right put me at the top of the hill with about a 75 foot upshot. Too many tiny limbs to run at it so both rounds I just dropped it close to the basket for an easy 3.

Im a FH guy...so I would probably throw a short FH roller with my katana...I haven't really cultivated a strong RHBH throw or a predictable anhyzer FH that will travel that long.

I've parked this hole by hyzer flipping a Valkyrie around the rightmost large tree, but it's a tight line and you're tiptoeing along the right edge of the teepad. It's not the most reliable of shots.

Nowadays I anny forehand a stable Teebird on that same line. A lot of people will throw a slight s-curve through the gap on the left.

Those are the two best routes besides a roller. The forehand going left is what I would make work off that tee pad as it has most room. Should be money. But I might try that backhand anny(over trees?) too.