• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How would you play this hole?

Hyzer flip Mamba 300+.
Depending on lie: no ceiling, Rhyno upshot; ceiling, Buzzz upshot
Rhyno putt for par.

I considered this route. RHBH roller. My concern would be if the basket is on the other side of the second hill(assuming that I could get a roller to go that far) that it would be a monster rollaway. But really its hard to tell having never seen this hole before, and no other looks at the terrain

I didn't have a roller game when I played this hole, but I don't think it would be a good idea. It's downhill for about 200', and I think even a stable disc rolling would flip pretty fast and probably lay over somewhere on the up-hill. I have certainly not mastered the art of the roller, though.

A second (but slighter) problem I have with a roller is that the hole finishes left; not the way RHBH rollers typically finish.

Would probably throw LHFH low to the right of the center tree. It's hard to judge the gap (lowest tree branches to the ground) on the center tree, but I would be looking to tuck as close to under the the right side of it as possible and let the disc pull left after the tree.

RHBH Opto Halo
Opto Pure upshot
EZE Pure tap in
Wake up; try said plan, take a 5 IRL

I threw a RHFH Wraith... Had a putt.

Now that I don't carry that disc anymore.... Hmmm... Maybe try to anny a leopard? Or try to forehand a teebird down there?

^Water Works Park KC Hole #1

A teebird - rhbh - was enough to carry close (70-80' out maybe?) to the hole when I played this previously. It's enough of a downhill where you an flip it a little and let it work back to the basket.

Exact distances I couldn't tell you, it's been a couple of years since I've played it.

If the hole is where I think it is I'd send the boss RHBH out close right of the first tree and let it glide out...

And it would land and flare all the way down the hill, probably. I've seen it a many a time. This hole is rarely overstable-driver friendly.

Drive: Hyzer flip a sidewinder 330. (Im not sure how much downhill the hole plays, thats my flat ground distance.)
Upshot: Gentle Hyzer, Wizard.
Putt: Yeti Pro Aviar

ESP Zone rhbh big hyzer. prolly park it.

but what I would really do is try to hyzerflip some crappy blizzard disc and griplock it into that huge tree on the right. then take three from there.

RHBH

I'd throw a TeeBird (300ish) out through the gap to the right and let it fade back some. Hopefully land in range of my KC Aviar, up and down. :thmbup:

I might get more distance with a Destroyer off the drive, but I think accuracy on this drive would help more than distance.

Last edited:

Latest posts