• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huk Lab

Cool?

• Yes, very cool.

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • That's really lame

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I'll never buy disc golf apparel, waste of money

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I'll buy anything disc golf!

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe it's becasue he does such a great job promoting the sport or maybe it's because he actually did what so few other's are willing to do and have a disc golf business that is working or maybe it's just becasue the clothing and other product's are really great and I don't mind spending a bit more to support his company.

I'm all for supporting disc golf companies, especially ones ones that give back to the sport. However, with products with price tags that high, I feel like I should get a little note that says 30-50% of the cost of my purchase goes directly to help support the growth of disc golf. That way I could at least I could walk around knowing that $40+ disc put in a new tee pad or basket somewhere instead of just a dent in my wallet.

I'm not against the idea of Huk Lab, I'm not saying they are evil or anything like that. I just don't like pricing format they put forward. I myself will wear disc golf clothing promoting anything from dgcoursereview to gotta go gotta throw or a local club as long as it is affordable.

Anyone can wear what they want. I'm not hating on you or anyone else I would see wearing Huk clothes, to each their own. I would still chuckle to myself seeing someone pull out a trifly dyed disc though...

Too rich for my blood. One of the reasons I found DG so appealing is because I'm a cheap SOB.

I agree that the full sized trifly dyed discs overpriced but the ones that are custom stamped are much more reasonable. $17 for star wraith with the mini trifly is fine by me.

You didn't put my option on there, so I didn't vote. I feel like Huk Lab is a great idea. They got some great players to sponsor the company, and I like what they're trying to do for the sport. Still, I can't support those prices. This is America, and for better or worse we are capitalistic. I support the company that gives me the best plastic for the best deal, as long as it doesn't result in a moral conflict. Plus, I really don't dig the designs on their clothing. Not my style. I hope they keep it up though and continue to learn more about their customer base.

I mostly agree with this. I like Huk Lab stuff, it looks pretty neat, but everything is really wicked expensive. I'd rather have more stuff than more expensive stuff. I have a bunch of DG shirts.

-DGCR Shirt
-GottaGoGottaThrow Skip Ace Shirt
-GottaGoGottaThrow Make Time To Play Shirt
-Hyzer Flip -DG Crossing Shirt
-Dynamic Discs DD stars and stripes shirt
-Dynamic Discs DD wings shirt
-Dynamic Discs DD Graffiti shirt

And an Innova hat.

I'll buy DG stuff, I'll spend the money...you just have to find a way to make it worth my wild...and HukLab generally doesn't. Doesn't mean I WOULDN'T buy from them, just that I normally don't.

I got my GGGT shirts for like 4 and 6 dollars...can't beat those prices.

and the DD shirts were decent between 15 and 20, and those are some AWESOME and limited edition shirts, I mean look at This Shirt it was worth it to me. Plus Huk has stopped selling normal shirts and gone to all dry tech stuff...which I like but I like to wear DG stuff even when I'm not throwing you know?

\/\/

Umm.....yeah, I don't mean to sound like I'm hating on the guy or his business. More power to him and I wish him the best of luck. But I don't pay more than $25 for a disc ever. I have a collection of DG shirts I wear every time I play and I spent like $8-$18 a piece. If it's a fundraiser for a event or the needy, okay maybe. Just saying for the most part these prices are just too steep. Personal note or even his he knows and calls me by name, no thanks. I'll do some competitive shopping. :confused:

Somebody stole my Japan Open Huk Sit this weekend. I'm pissed.