• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] HyzerBomb line of discs

KidClutch

Bogey Member
Just read on Facebook they will be coming out with there own line August 22! Pretty interesting. What are some thoughts? Assuming a lot of help from millennium, but I'll be honest I'm very surprised by this news

Last edited:
999073_392234270877766_1768359250_n.jpg

Hopefully they are as pearly as this pic. Really interested in whether these will be new molds... or milllenium just rebranding their molds with a sexier/newer company.

I'll try it even if it overlaps any molds in my bag. These are really, really great people. I wish them nothing but the best.

"The Panzer - Over stable putter for approach shots and great for putting in windy conditions."

I've been trying to fill overstable approach slot for awhile (Jokeri and Sinus were both a little faster than I wanted) so I'm hoping the Panzer fits the bill. I should have some for testing soon. The Panzer is a new mold, not something rebranded.

I'm not sure why Millennium would do this, since Millennium is also an Innova offshoot. If this is the case, maybe it is just an attempt at capturing some more of the "new is better" market.

I do like that it's an OS putter and not a driver, though. Speaks to Hyzer Bomb's Texas roots, which is cool.

I like all the new companies coming out - but it seems every new companie's stamp is uglier than the last.

Acetone to the rescue.

Nothing says "success" like a Nazi-themed naming convention for discs.

man, people sure have a warped since of what pearly is supposed to refer too. sigh.....

Sorry... my adjective was wrong... I guess that I meant milky. I do have some of the older pearly monsters. This disc looks nothing like that. It is more of a milky look... which I like. Guess I will go back to the VIP lounge where I actually know the cynics :hfive:

I like all the new companies coming out - but it seems every new companie's stamp is uglier than the last.

Acetone to the rescue.

Nothing says "success" like a Nazi-themed naming convention for discs.

big disc manufacturers, ie: innova, discraft, lat 64, or who ever it may be have a lot more input in names and disc stamps than you know. which means its never exactly the direction they wanted to go.

These also aren't the stamps that will be used into production. each disc will get its own unique stamp for the first run, and first run only.