• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] I am getting my Buzz on

great another disc I gotta get......I gotta Flash and a Magnet now I need a Buzzzz......

Most people I know start with a Buzzz and then move on to the drivers when it comes to Discraft. Sounds like you're going to find the missing link!!

I love my Buzzzz's! Cryztal Buzzz is my go to mid, followed by a Cryztal Buzzz SS, and a Z Buzzz. I dont throw many Discraft drivers but their putters and mids are freakin' awesome.

Can't wait to get my ESP Buzzz. Have a Pro D, Elite X, and Elite Z and want to see how I throw the ESP.

I usually throw Innova but I've been picking up some Discraft here and there.....I've got a Discraft driver and two putters so I'll try the mids.....

I don't know what you throw, but if you have a Wraith, try a Surge (would be a great second driver). Their ESP plastic is terrific. Once you realize how much more consistent their plastics and molds are, you'll have trouble going back to Innova.

Okay I guess I am a believer. Just got my Pro Z Buzz in the mail. Went out back and gave it a couple of throws. Thing really holds a line. I kept waiting for it to fade but it never did. In fact a couple of throws it seemed to straighten back out (after looking like it was slowing/fading) and pick up extra yardage.

Okay I guess I am a believer. Just got my Pro Z Buzz in the mail. Went out back and gave it a couple of throws. Thing really holds a line. I kept waiting for it to fade but it never did. In fact a couple of throws it seemed to straighten back out (after looking like it was slowing/fading) and pick up extra yardage.

And they just keep getting better.

I uaually throw Innova but I've been picking up some Discraft here and there.....I've got a Discrsft driver and two putters so I'll try the mids.....

Might want to also try out Gateway's putters. I'm not too big on their other discs, just putters.

Elite-Z?

I just got an Elite-Z in the mail and out of the box it was just a little bit too overstable for me. Am i right to assume that it will get more understable with time and beating in?

I just got an Elite-Z in the mail and out of the box it was just a little bit too overstable for me. Am i right to assume that it will get more understable with time and beating in?

If you don't like it I will gladly take it off your hands:D

If you said the title to anyone outside of disc golf... They would think you were just starting to get intoxicated.

but...

You might be addicted to disc golf if...