• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] I am one one of the few that...

Throwing a putter off the tee from a standstill and having it literally hit perfectly center and get tossed out, five times in five months...that gets old.

If you're coming in hard and fast, a stiff plastic/slick edge will spin through better than soft and sticky. I've seen my soft Magnet catch/push chains all the way in, only to have it tossed out and/or hit the top edge of the basket as it falls with the outward push back (tension release?) of the chains. Not to mention the taco/bend/flex spring back from hitting the pole hard. One such putt at Chavez Ridge from 15' out rolled 300' down the hill behind me and cost me the match. F-that.

I only use my soft Magnet now from within 30' or when I'm playing it safe with a lay-up and DX or KC Pro plastic when I'm coming in fast.

I am the only one that I KNOW that uses champ monsters (pearly of course and always looking for more) Got my first ace with one. No better way of getting an ace than with your favorite disc.

Just bought and now love a dx cobra. Bought it
for the anhyzer mid slot but its alot more straight stable tham i thought, flies really nice

Just bought and now love a dx cobra. Bought it
for the anhyzer mid slot but its alot more straight stable tham i thought, flies really nice

Buy several in the weight you throw so you can cycle them out.
Long time DX Cobra thrower, trust me.

I am The only person I know in my area that throws any Legacy Discs other than a Cannon. Funny thing is I don't even carry a Cannon, too fast for me. I carry the Ghost, Clutch, Closer, Patriot, and Rival I get asked all the time "What are those?"