• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I am stuck in the 460 range I do want to break 500 on a consistent basis

Also, post in your original thread instead of starting a new one. It's kind to those who take the time to help because they can see what has already been discussed.

Sounds good, it was just because nobody responded to my old thread in a very long time so I Posted a new one

Still need more help

I am trying to lead with my center of gravity with my butt and stay on my left leg longer. Also trying to push my hip forward. Let me know if I still need to change my body position.

https://youtu.be/_mYQMhYeqdQ

Sideways video, but looks like are still "shifting from in front" instead of "shifting from behind you".

Like I am not keeping my weight behind the Disc and or not keeping my weight on my back leg?

Thank you, I have been working on what you've been telling me to do! Is there anything that I can improve on?

Turning back too early. Your disc should be right over both feet when they cross back over.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 1.55.39 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 1.55.39 AM.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 23
Lots to like overall.

I think you could get more hip depth/action and balance on the rear side plus more out of gravity. Right now you're a little flat posturally and through the hips.

Could work on it in seabas22 double dragon, maybe also loopghost windmill drill. You want to feel a little taller/elevated moving into the X-step, and you want that little bit of feeling like moving down a ramp heading out of the backswing overall.

Latest posts