• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

This has been going on for the better part of a year now, I admire this girls commitment to this lol. Definitely seems cool too....

Reply to thread 'I have your frisbee!'

The last 24 hours had been very chaotic and rough. After 2 hours of sleep, I was sitting in a waiting room of a Dr's office. (nothing serious, and it wasn't for me) I'm bummed! but Alas.... A glimmer of hope shines through the clouds. I got an email saying that Jaysus had posted in the "I have your Frisbee" thread.

I'm hoping that this will lead to seeing a few pictures over the next few days!

kolaches sound tasty

When I was in college in Houston, the promise of kolaches at Sunday school was one of the main reasons I had the will to scrape my body out of bed on Sunday mornings. The way to a man's heart is through his stomache, and sometimes, the way to his soul is the same. :D

kolaches sound tasty

West's kolaches are very tasty. I have stopped there many a time. Fortunately The Little Czech Bakery is on the other side of I-35 from the fertilizer plant, so it should be ok.

But seriously, that town is messed up now. I haven't been that way in a bit, but may have to make a trip for kolaches.

When I worked installing a computer system in a paper mill in Houston a LONG time ago, we made the system password "kolache". Those things are great......

Also, good to see platebee back.:thmbup:

mother-of-god-meme-generator-i1.jpg

After perusing 40 pages of this thread, this made me LOL for about 5 minutes.

Well done, tbird.

Does she even know this thread exists? If OP told her then he's never getting his disc back.

I wish my day was that nice yesterday!

Subject: (no subject)
To: me

Serving its platebee purpose. I'm siting on the edge of a 20 ft drop - hard to see from here. We had a beautiful trip yesterday, 85 degrees, perfect for swimming in the river :)

Have a good week!

photo_zps92316869.jpg

Latest posts