• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Oh man.....I saw this thread come back to life and got all excited only to read nothing about platebee. I want to see Sky and platebee at a Halloween party all messed up and dancing together to rave music....you could put some glow lights on platebbe and make it seem like he's participating....

Oh man.....I saw this thread come back to life and got all excited only to read nothing about platebee. I want to see Sky and platebee at a Halloween party all messed up and dancing together to rave music....you could put some glow lights on platebbe and make it seem like he's participating....

She should go as Platebee, and Platebee should go as her.

It's been awhile since I have read this thread, but didn't we think that Sky might work at an REI and might live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area? I dropped in on the North Dallas/LBJ REI this afternoon and asked if there was a woman named Sky that worked there. I explained why I was asking, and that loosened them up a little bit, so they wouldn't think I was a creeper :) Unfortunately, they did not know here. BTW, maybe it is time to summarize what we DO know about her, if I am inaccurate above.

It's been awhile since I have read this thread, but didn't we think that Sky might work at an REI and might live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area? I dropped in on the North Dallas/LBJ REI this afternoon and asked if there was a woman named Sky that worked there. I explained why I was asking, and that loosened them up a little bit, so they wouldn't think I was a creeper :) Unfortunately, they did not know here. BTW, maybe it is time to summarize what we DO know about her, if I am inaccurate above.

Maybe it's just me, but this makes it sound like you are a creeper. LOL

Maybe it's just me, but this makes it sound like you are a creeper. LOL

"I was reading about this Sky girl on the internet and want to see her. I'm not crazy or creepy or anything, like it's about this frisbee called Platebee and this Girl named Sky who travels with Platebee. It's not like I'm some rapist or anything, where is she?"

Just read through this whole thread this afternoon and agree wholeheartedly with all the "best thread ever" comments. Skye rocks and I think we all wish someone as interesting as her finds our discs!

It struck me so much, I immediately thought I needed to put something on my bag to see who recognizes the reference:

Platebee.jpg

bda

Just read through this whole thread this afternoon and agree wholeheartedly with all the "best thread ever" comments. Skye rocks and I think we all wish someone as interesting as her finds our discs!

It struck me so much, I immediately thought I needed to put something on my bag to see who recognizes the reference:

bda

Bad ass! Totally makes a thread revival worthwhile.

Why has no private investigator been hired? She is way too slow between pictures of platebee. We need atleast one a month

ummm yeah you missed the fact that she moved to Tallahassee FL for Grad school or something like that.

If you found her and got her to autograph a zWasp... I can only imagine how much it might go for on the marketplace:thmbup: