• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Jaysus blows. It was a cool fake story a year ago. Now he's just dragging it on. I stopped caring the last time someone necro-posted the platabee thread. I'm going to make a story too, but I'll let it die when it's dead.

It's time for you to hit the dusty trail, and fast.

Here's a story:

"Once upon a time, Mabuku jumped head first into traffic and everyone lived happily ever after... the end."

Last edited:
Once upon a time B3NDER's mom forgot to pay the internet bill. He killed himself because he had no one. The end

Curse you all for reviving the Platebee thread without an actual update... but I am curious Jaysus if you foreshadowing or just teasing...? Have you contacted her and asked about the well-being of PB?

TELL US! :popcorn:

I got a few updates last night, looks like Platebee is having fun again!

To: Me
5:55 PM (15 hours ago)

Familiar lookin set up, sandwich and everything ....

photo_zps53613b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Followed by:

To: Me
5:55 PM (15 hours ago)

Campsite set up rivals most.
We spent the weekend bouldering on some of the world's best sandstone at Horse Pens 40 near Steel, AL!

photo_zps1946b9d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Yep, Platebee is definitely having more fun than I am

P.S. who is keeping track of all the states Platebee has been to?

This is great and all but at some point I would be all, like, "Hey. When are you going to give me my frisbee back?"

With all the sandwiches she makes and takes pictures of, maybe she's trying to show Jaysus she's got strong wife potential...

...or do something besides eat a sandwich and camp.

or just say "Are you going to send me nudes? I feel like this is the longest relationship with a woman I have had without seeing her naked"

With all the sandwiches she makes and takes pictures of, maybe she's trying to show Jaysus she's got strong wife potential...

or is confusing him with Jukeshoes

I think the fact that she's withheld his disc for so long, and thinks it's fun, has already eliminated her from marriage material.

Latest posts