• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

were finally going to get that big gatorade sponsorship and air time on espn.

dreams are coming true boys.

its like martin luther jr said to me when we were growing up together. "dont be a baby back bitch"

dude always had heartfelt advice, and had a helluva sky anny shot too. kinda miss that angry bastard

Right on, brother.

Ha, so my post got deleted? Man, panties in a wad much?

I'll state it again, the internet is public domain. If you don't want your information floating around, keep your digital footprint censored and extremely minimized.

Live on, Platabee thread. Live on...

This is the only thread I have ever followed on this site. I feel an emptiness now... Platebee - Gone but not forgotten.

Yea too bad some of the guys had to get a little creepy and actually find out who "she" is. I bet that's why he hasn't posted here for awhile...

Missed the creepster part.

Platebee will never die. Will always live on in our hearts.

Yea too bad some of the guys had to get a little creepy and actually find out who "she" is. I bet that's why he hasn't posted here for awhile...

I missed that part. This was the best thread ever.

So are you implying that she is actually a he? dammit, we should have just left well enough alone...

Just spent the last hour reading the saga of Platebee and Sky. Loved the story, hated the ending (kind of like the novel "The Art of Fielding" but I digress)!

What happened during the course of the posts that (presumably) were deleted? Someone posted Jaysus/Sky's personal info? Was there ever a picture of "Sky?" Will Burt realize he's not really invisible?

Just spent the last hour reading the saga of Platebee and Sky. Loved the story, hated the ending (kind of like the novel "The Art of Fielding" but I digress)!

What happened during the course of the posts that (presumably) were deleted? Someone posted Jaysus/Sky's personal info? Was there ever a picture of "Sky?" Will Burt realize he's not really invisible?

960x540.jpg

AT some point, iirc, one of the pics jay posted had her and friends standing in front of the climbing club she worked at before heading out on a trip, and somebody google earthed it.

But as I stated when I first found this thread, this was the best thing to ever happened to a disc or the biggest troll ever. I think someone wanted to find the truth...

Here is the meat and potatoes of this thread without reading 80 pages:

Well, this is certainly random. I got two emails yesterday about a sweet pink zWasp that I lost in April 2011. I find it both bizarre and hilarious at the same time.

First Email:

Second Email:

I congratulated her, wished her well on her trip, and asked for more photos... I wonder if I will get my disc back at some point?!?

A 3rd email just arrived:

This is fun!

Nice, I got some details this time!

Fourth Email:

What the hell Matt?!?!! ;)

This is so much fun!

Fifth Email:

En Route to Florida now!

Sixth Email:

Awesome... Big Papa rules!

Seventh Email:

P.S. GB burritos!

double
lol.gif

Eighth Email

I replied with a comment that I wished I was at the beach.

Ninth Email:

Forgot about this one... I recently requested an update, this is what I got back:

GB day drinking
GDB adult jobs

I love fudge!

I wish my closet was that neat.

kolaches sound tasty

I wish my day was that nice yesterday!

Platebee!

I'm having a good one now!!!

Platebee is a Wasp.

P.S. Chatted with Sky a bit yesterday via email, apparently her ex, Matt (he who originally found platebee among 25 other discs) has never even played disc golf. I wonder what he did with the rest of the plastic?

Matt:
image_zpsa6401f7f.jpg

She's off to grad school...

Except, you know, walking through the woods throwing a frisbee... but I digress.

P.S. it is a pain to reply to threads when they are more than 46 days old. How many times to I need to click that checkbox?

I got a few updates last night, looks like Platebee is having fun again!

Followed by:

Yep, Platebee is definitely having more fun than I am

P.S. who is keeping track of all the states Platebee has been to?

It was supposed to be the summer of Platebee!

Heading north...

I love biscuits!

Latest posts