• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Still waiting on the second coming of Jaysus, Sky, and of course, Platebee. Where is Jaysus?

UPDATE: I still do not have Platebee, however, I have received a few updates - Platebee is still doing well.

come on Jaysus, dish us out the juicy details. don't toy w/us like that. I am glad Platebee lives on though. :)

Reading about how this thread died because of whatever happened (I have no clue, missed that part) and those posts got deleted, was heartbreaking. How could a thread that's just pure gold get slaughtered like that?

Now, I'm super happy to see an update from Jaysus and hear that Platebee is doing alright and that there is still something going on between Jaysus and Sky! Jaysus, I'm so jealous, I wish something like this will happen to me as well... Still, the story of Platebee has made my life better.

UPDATE: I still do not have Platebee, however, I have received a few updates - Platebee is still doing well.

Spill the beans! For once I opened this thread and found myself not disappointed by some random thread bump :clap:

Things went badly when he spilled the beans before. I'm just glad to hear that the creepers didn't ruin the fun for Jaysus.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you return my disc now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will politely ask for my disc back!

^575 post ain't exactly a DGCR career, son.

Come back to us when you've cleared 1,500 posts and been banned a few times.

LIKE MEN DO.

^^^5.4 years? Pffft. Still carrying your discs in a 7-11 bag with your beer? :D

If the Saga of Platebee can no longer be told, this thread should be locked---its too sad checking in and finding nothing. *sniffle*

If the Saga of Platebee can no longer be told, this thread should be locked---its too sad checking in and finding nothing. *sniffle*

Beerz in the cooler in my CART. I'm no spring chicken.

I have ultimate sadness that winter is here, and I'll have to carry my Grip for the winter, like some sort of animal.

Don't lose hope and no more talk about locking this thread.

I just wanted to say that I have two of the same pearly pink/red Z Wasps.

They are the bees knees.