• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] I just built an all DGA bag

i like the bag. one question about the mids, with the Quake, Aftershock and Tremor, what type of shots are you using the Squall for?

The Squall fills the gap between my Aftershock and Pipeline. I prefer the Squall on tunnel shots, especially with low ceilings where I need the extra glide. It's also really easy for me to shape, so it's super useful in the woods. I'll put it on a hyzer, and it will flip up a bit and have a forward penetrating fade. It's also good for gradual turnover shots thru tight lines that are too long for the Tremor but can't hook up like a powered down Pipeline.

how does the sp pipeline compare to the proline? where did yeah get the sp?

how does the sp pipeline compare to the proline? where did yeah get the sp?

They start out around the same when new, but the SP won't beat in as quick. So my seasoned SP has a slow turn with minimal hookup where my seasoned PL will "S" more. I'd call the PL more Sidewinder-ish and the SP more Teebird-ish. I also like the TL comparison.

Sun King has SPs for $15 shipped. You can also PM Titanic Sinks about his tour fundraiser SPs with the sweet "Siasquatch" stamp.

YES I just ordered one of these SP Pipelines. I can post a photo if you'd like, they're unreal.

Also, how about this NEW DGA plastic. The D-Line is almost a mix of jawbreaker,X, and Pro D.
The Proline is like a pearly G-Star look but harder.
The SP Line is the best translucent plastic on the market. Love it.

I'm torn. I don't want to get hooked on the Tsunami, Because they're OOP. However, I like playing With mostly DGA. I don't want to jump right from my SP Line Pipeline to a Hellfire in stability for fairways. Too big of a gap.

I can A)Purchase all the Tsunamis I can Find right now and have them for years B)Use The Tsunamis I have and when they're all gone, use Predators D)Just say the heck with it, and use an FD-3 or whatever fits best.

YES I just ordered one of these SP Pipelines. I can post a photo if you'd like, they're unreal.

Also, how about this NEW DGA plastic. The D-Line is almost a mix of jawbreaker,X, and Pro D.
The Proline is like a pearly G-Star look but harder.
The SP Line is the best translucent plastic on the market. Love it.

I'm torn. I don't want to get hooked on the Tsunami, Because they're OOP. However, I like playing With mostly DGA. I don't want to jump right from my SP Line Pipeline to a Hellfire in stability for fairways. Too big of a gap.

I can A)Purchase all the Tsunamis I can Find right now and have them for years B)Use The Tsunamis I have and when they're all gone, use Predators D)Just say the heck with it, and use an FD-3 or whatever fits best.

I'd stick with your Tsunamis, and see what DGA's new driver will be like. It would make sense with the current lineup, that it will be more stable than a Pipeline.

You forgot *C) Give Declarkus all your Tsunamis

I'm sitting on 12 right now b/c I went with option A. It's an excellent complement to a beat Hellfire and a SP Pipeline

Let me ask this. For control/fairway drivers, if you were going to supplement any Discraft discs into that range what would you fold in?

Let me ask this. For control/fairway drivers, if you were going to supplement any Discraft discs into that range what would you fold in?
In the spot between a pipeline and a hellfire? In my mind a Predator is the disc that makes sense. The disc that DGA used to have there was the Tsunami. Which is the old predator mold which is still very similar to the current one. Therefore it still makes sense for me.

Undertaker doesn't add much more stability.
Avenger is not overstable enough. Not to mention I'd be in the same boat with the Avenger. It's OOP. with a flick or machete we'd be back at a hellfire essentially.

Is it the pipeline that is suppose to be a worn in tsunami/pred?

I don't think so. You might be thinking of the Banzai, if I recall the rumors over in that thread. The pipeline has a lot more turn. The beauty of the old Pred and Tsunami is that they beat in and keep that Teebird-esque property of super straight with minimal turn. It's like a fresh Z Undertaker with less turn but even more distance potential.

Welp I've already switched up my bag.

Dropped the SP Pipeline for the Banzai. It fits much better in that gap between the PL Pipeline and the Tsunami.

I've gone to the flippier PL Rogue over the Hurricane for max D backhands, because I want to encourage myself to hyzer release, and this new Rogue is flying really straight for me right now.

I forget, what is the Disc that is like a Impact from DGA? It came out first before the Impact. I think it is not a fairway disc like the Impact but a midrange, could be wrong.

Squall is faster then a buzz. The zombee is based off the squall. it is the closest thing in the dga line up to an impact

Latest posts