• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] I loathe you!

I hate the Prometheus. And (thank god) I didn't even buy one. My buddy got one. We threw that massively overstable dinner plate. I've never seen so much flashing on a disc. If we'd have cut it all off we'd have enough to mold up a mini.

So, my buddy thinks he must had gotten a dud so he orders another one when the regular production model came out. Same thing except there was less flashing this time. Still threw like garbage. And all the hype and lies about it before it came out just make it 10x worse.

Although I do have a Blizzard Boss that is money, it's the old bubbles in the face plate type. But every other Blizzard I've gotten sucked. Blizzard Destroyer was so OS it almost went in a circle. Blizzard Wraith was the flippest disc I've ever thrown.

Really not a fan of Innova Champion plastic. It takes foreeeeeeeeever to break in. I love star.

Last edited:
GTFO. EVERYONE has atleast one mvp disc in their repertoire.

lol

There is nothing unique or special about them except that they look different. People over hype them constantly.

And I'll share a quote from a wise man.

"Innova Wins open, MVP Dominates Rec."

-Hammer

Hey Bfowler don't take me to serious as you read this
:D

Last edited:
My buddie loves his star Kites. Go fig. Another friend actually loves the Groove and bombs it.
For myself, I hate all the damn Champ Bosses I keep finding. I cant in good conscience give them away to noobs, and don't have the arm to throw them. Also, no one ever responds when I find inked ones. They just keep filling up the unused stack. I just suck. Poop.... (3

I tried throwing a Wolf a while ago. They still make them; they killed the Puma, Moray and Gremlin which were all decent so I figured the Wolf HAD to be good for something. It's not. It's a über-flippy glideless disc. I get über-flippy glidey discs; that's the tried and true beginner disc formula. You don't have any arm speed but the disc still glides out and goes SOMEWHERE.

The Wolf goes nowhere.

If you back off a Wolf, it drops like there is lead in the rim. If you put anything into it, it turns and burns. It's not really useful at all. To anybody. For anything. You can use one as a roller, but come on...you can use a beat anything as a roller. It a horrible disc for experienced players and an even worse disc for beginners. It's like Dave D woke up one day and thought "Imma gonna design a golf disc that is absolutely useless." Then sold it to us. It's probably the great inside joke that only he knows, and he chuckles to himself every month when he sees the sales figures..."why do the still buy that thing? Don't they know it's useless?" Well, I'm onto the game. Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. :mad:

Frolfers don't let frolfers frolf with a Wolf, man. It's, like...unfrolflike. :|

The crazy thing is that I've heard multiple people who played rounds with Dave say that he often bags a wolf.

lol

There is nothing unique or special about them except that they look different. People over hype them constantly.

-Hammer

Hey Bfowler don't take me to serious as you read this
:D

All I take from that is that I can dominate Rec!

lol

-Hammer

If I was going to endorse a disc manufacturer, it would have to be DD, like what they're doing.*But MVP is respectable. No **** Sherlock that they haven't built the arsenal or rep that innova has yet, but you're comparing apples to oranges my friend.

I hate Pro Destroyers. They start out amazing and then one tree hit and it's a flippy unpredictable crapmachine.

Don't care for the Wolf either. All of the Shaprshooters are junk too.

I hate Pro Destroyers. They start out amazing and then one tree hit and it's a flippy unpredictable crapmachine.

Don't care for the Wolf either. All of the Shaprshooters are junk too.

Gotta get preflight# Destroyers ... better mix of pro plastic that was "more durable" and had better grit/grip to it IMO

The crazy thing is that I've heard multiple people who played rounds with Dave say that he often bags a wolf.
It's part of the trap, man. He knows anybody who actually throws one will go 'WTF" and tell everyone it's terrible, so he and Harold carry one around to throw people off and make them think it's cool. It's probably not even a Wolf. I bet it's a Puma with a Wolf stamp.

THERE! I hate my disc enough to create a baseless and delusional conspiracy theory about it. What do I win?

*receives job offer from Fox News*

Like Three Putt, the Wolf is the only disc that I really could not find a use for. I've always said that there are no bad discs.

The Wolf would be the closest thing to a bad disc.

If I was going to endorse a disc manufacturer, it would have to be DD, like what they're doing.*But MVP is respectable. No **** Sherlock that they haven't built the arsenal or rep that innova has yet, but you're comparing apples to oranges my friend.

No I'm comparing discs and mvp's arn't anything special

i had a wolf for a while and hated it. like everyone's said, put anything on it and it flips into the dirt. but i didn't realize i was in such good company until now.

I remember a Pro throwing the Wolf at USDGC but forget who it was. Thought it was strange. I have not thrown a Wolf so I can't confirm nor deny it's potential crap disc status.

No I'm comparing discs and mvp's arn't anything special

Then why are their fans so rabid? Why do we buy all their discs? Why do I keep seeing MVP discs more and more all over the course?

Face it, Innova is the Death Star and MVP is Luke Skywalker. :popcorn:

Latest posts