• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I must have a whole in my bag somewhere.

Champion Edition (some stamps say Champion Edition on them even though their regular everyday Champ plastic...not to be confused with the CE plastic)

you don't say... I had no idea about this "champion edition" \/\/\/ looks at signature and the fact that I am selling ce discs.. :|

i agree with the previous sentiments that you need a more controlled driver and some less stable mids. I think something in the lines of a Mako or Coyote for more finese shots from 200' to 300' would be a good addition. You might also want to throw in a skeeter or spider for an all purpose disc.

As far as your putter, have you tried the dart? It flies as straight but doesn't float as much as the aero. If you're a big fan of the rhyno and like the putting style you get with that i'd try out a pig as well. Another putter to try out would be the classic roc which is a shorter range roc.

you don't say... I had no idea about this "champion edition" \/\/\/ looks at signature and the fact that I am selling ce discs.. :|

then why did you ask what a CE Monarch is?

I assume he was implying there was no such thing as a champion edition monarch.

but thats what i was trying to say, is the Champion plastic was called Champion Edition, or it had Champion Edition on the stamp, for a long time (excluding the short period of Candy), even as far as the Monarch possibly (can't prove it so i cant say for sure).

Latest posts