• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Ian's Anytime Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump.. biggest wants.. looking to trade for Comets (X,Z,ESP) and Champion Teebirds (under 170g).. other wants are listed in the OP

updated the list a lil bit.. looking to trade for a nice champion shark and of course everything else listed...might have some paypal coming so just let me know what ya got, thanks :thmbup:

yeah i saw it.. its a beauty! looking for any trades? i have a line on a couple nice used ones at a great price just hurting on the paypal fron atm.. also wouldnt mind scooping a couple dx sharks.. but the older dx no flight number runs

i'm sorry, no trades, but we might be able to work something out...i'm just trying to pay for an impulse ebay purchase :) but yeah there's been a pretty good selection of sharks on here lately so do whatcha do

sounds good dude.. if i dont have any luck trading for one ill hit you up for sure.. that is a nice one you got.. i just really want to test one out for a bit so dont want to go to crazy on a new one till i know i really like em :)

i feel ya. it's a nice mellow weight with a decent dome. kinda firm but can be bent, not stiff or rigid. good luck in your search

lil update but not much changed.. would love to scoop up a few more used kc pro rocs and then the usual stuff.. kc san marino aviars, champ sharks, champy star sidewinders, etc. :thmbup:

updated the thread a lil bit.. can really only trade atm but will have lil paypal coming friday so just let me know what you got :thmbup:

let me know if you ever decide to buy new sharks..i have a little stash, but i don't think i've ever seen any pearly ones as light as you are looking for

^^^^ thats what i was worried about.. most i have are all 177+.. which is still ok but would really like a lighter one.. but yeah ill let you know brotha :thmbup: .. money just tight atm but hope it turns around soon

i feel ya man. i'm so glad i didn't find this place right after i graduated...i probably would have blown so much cheddar

bro i got a 178 z buzzz along with that roc...lets work somethin out

hey guys i update the list.. biggest wants at the moment are .....

-> ESP Comets
-> DX Teebird in the 160-168 range
-> Champ Leopard.. also in the 160-168ish type range

Have others listed in the original post so just let me know, thanks guys/gals :)

changed the list a lil bit.. wanting to try Champion Leopards and Teebirds..also wouldnt mind a Pro Leopard. Love my dx teebirds but here in the woods they beat sooo fast so want to see how the Leos will do.. other stuff is bout the usual.. san marino kc aviars, esp comets, etc.

updated the list a lil bit.. biggest wants at the moment would be :
- ESP Banger GT
- ESP Comet
- San Marino KC Aviars
- DX Teebirds under 170g

hey bud check my updated fsot thread in my signature. ive got 2 12x champ teebirds, 1 dyed champ leo and lots of nd surges if you're still looking. all brand new.

good looking out brotha but teebirds are a lil heavy for me and not a fan of the fly dye.. the surges are right on but pretty good on those for the time being.. well maybe if i cant find any esp comets or something.. but thanks again for looking out... its much appreciated :thmbup:

ok updated the list a lil bit.. biggest wants at the moment are bar stamp dx teebirds and i would also like to scoop a couple of champion teebirds but must be under 170g..new or used doesnt matter but flatter the better and NO flight number runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts