• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

need a little help identifying this millennium driver

I have a millennium driver in quantum plastic labeled "QLS" underneath. That is undoubtedly the marking. Below is a pic of the top. I would have posted a pic of the marking underneath, but I could not get a picture to turn out, as the indention of the marking is all that is left

I figured there would be a definitive answer somewhere on the discs forum, but I could find no such thing. This one was promising....
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81434&highlight=qls
...until the OP admitted that he read the letters incorrectly.

Here is a pic of the top:

Attachments

• mystery millennium.jpg
    mystery millennium.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 41
polaris vs. eagle?

Just for the record, are not the polaris and eagle pretty different, with the latter being more stable?

It is CE. A while back Zam confirmed the ones I had on the Millennium thread on DGR.

JLS, Polaris LS, Orion LS

Millennium LS in Quantum plastic.

That was my no-brainer thought as well when I got the disc, but I am only aware of the JLS, Polaris LS, and Orion LS discs by millenium. Honestly, I am fairly ignorant of millennium discs, and so I looked all over web for a millennium disc labeled just LS. As I did not find a Millenium LS in quantum plastic, I posted here in hopes of benefiting from those with more experience and knowledge of such a disc.

As there currently does not appear to be a Millennium disc with merely the name LS (long, straight), was there once upon a time such a disc perhaps?

Or can someone else definitively confirm, or refute, what Jozzz said?

Is this PFN?

Hey guys got these and there were no numbers. Is this what y'all mean? Sorry noob question. Also what are they worth more? Thanks in advance
shue

PFN means Pre Flight Number, and refers to "older" Innova discs... i.e. manufactured prior to their printing their flight #'s on discs. Don't exactly know when they started doing it, but it wasn't all that long ago (a few years ago give or take), so many PFN discs aren't particularly old, nor does it necessarily make them any better.

^ Like the man said, pics would help. Just because you can't/don't see flight #'s on the disc doesn't necessarily mean they are PFN ( i.e. old)

^^At the absolute highest. Realistically $10-$15, or retail plus a few bucks.
It's mostly the Facebook groups that garner the premiums, for some reason people there go bananas over the PFN discs. Like Bogey said, most people incorrectly assume just because the discs don't have the flight numbers means it's older and better. Some people will pay more, so so be it.

Latest posts