• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Buzzz. How old is this disc?

I have a swirl dyed, elite Z buzzz and I am wondering how old it is and what it's worth. It says buzzz on the inner rim so I'm told that means it's buzzz tooled. It has no stamp but has in raised lettering Discraft with a basket on the D and Elite Z Super Straight Modified Wasp in raised lettering as well. Let me know if y'all know anything! Picture is below. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 16
I've got a 2010 Bowling Green stamped Star disc. It feels to me like a destroyer but it's possible it could be a different high speed driver. Can anyone identify this?

9A8058E4-1994-4B3D-8826-27E4B97A68E1_zpsbjtfhfhs.jpg

43F1DA8F-3BF1-480D-94F4-4DD6036AE75C_zpse28whejz.jpg

I have a question in regards to abbreviations. My buddy bought a Factory Second disc and was told it was a G-Star Tern but, upon closer inspection, he said the abbreviation on the back had the G and the star symbol with what he thought was a TH. I know a Tern goes with TE, but what is a TH? He has another Tern that he compared it to and the rims were not even close to being the same.

More than likely a thunderbird then

Need help identifying a disc by memory. I know it's a long shot but I'll tell you guys the story and characteristics and maybe you can help me out.

I was playing at my home course and some guy comes up and says "Hey man I lost my disc somewhere around here. If you see it will you let me know?" I let him know that I will and tee up and play the hole. I come across his disc after teeing off , yell over to him, and rip this disc across the park effortlessly. If there was a perfect disc made for my hands and throwing speed, this was it. Unfortunately I didn't even bother to look at what the disc was or who made it. I do vividly remember some of it's characteristics though.

Description: It was a white disc, with a red looking design (I want to say like a circle of red dots but I don't remember exactly). It definitely wasn't like any discraft or innova I had ever seen. The plastic was soft and gummy, and it felt fairly bendable. It was completely flat on top, no dome at all, and the rim was pretty thin (thinner than most discs I've ever thrown). When I threw it, it seemed fairly stable with a slight turn at the end.

Hope you guys can help me out. If not, it's completely understandable seeing as you don't have much to go off of.

Anybody know what this is? Innova something, Aviar I think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 41
Need help identifying a disc by memory. I know it's a long shot but I'll tell you guys the story and characteristics and maybe you can help me out.

I was playing at my home course and some guy comes up and says "Hey man I lost my disc somewhere around here. If you see it will you let me know?" I let him know that I will and tee up and play the hole. I come across his disc after teeing off , yell over to him, and rip this disc across the park effortlessly. If there was a perfect disc made for my hands and throwing speed, this was it. Unfortunately I didn't even bother to look at what the disc was or who made it. I do vividly remember some of it's characteristics though.

Description: It was a white disc, with a red looking design (I want to say like a circle of red dots but I don't remember exactly). It definitely wasn't like any discraft or innova I had ever seen. The plastic was soft and gummy, and it felt fairly bendable. It was completely flat on top, no dome at all, and the rim was pretty thin (thinner than most discs I've ever thrown). When I threw it, it seemed fairly stable with a slight turn at the end.

Hope you guys can help me out. If not, it's completely understandable seeing as you don't have much to go off of.

lol. I once threw a disc perfectly back to its owner and he was so impressed he stayed to watch my drive on the next hole. He then said, "Wow, i thought that was gonna go a lot further."

Edit: Nobody on the planet will be able to discern the disc based on your description. Good story, though.

oops- actually says SBW- didn't have it in hand when i posted
disc is a wraith- just want to make sure it is star blend before i sell it as such

$_1.JPG

if its that then special blend wraith (circa 05-06?) and should pull premium. If new $50+ easy I think but am no expert on the topic.

I have a Vibram Lace with a number 1 stamped into the back, just below the 'made in usa' stamp. I'm pretty new to everything, but I haven't seen another lace with the 1 stamp. Does this mean anything at all? Just curious thanks!

Something Cool Maybe?

Found this beauty in the used bin today. Not sure what it is but it has the stamp from the 2004 Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend. A little help identifying this pearly beauty would be nice as well as what it is worth.

X8a9i65l.jpg

IvDG8djl.jpg

Stamp question,

I found this in the used bin in Clearwater Disc Golf last fall. It's Zipper Top Valkyrie from the 2006 Bowling Greem Amateur Championships.

Now my question, What was the coloring on the stamp? If someone has a new one, is it gold, silver, white or what? I just don't see them doing a ghost stamp.

It was 7 dollars for those who were wondering.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 38