• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

They did custom stamp some KC pro there at the beginning (got some done myself)- still pretty rare though.
Cool, I don't remember that BUT I'm relentlessly cheap and paying more to custom stamp KC Pro would have gone against everything I believe in. I would have just blocked it out.

Ha well maybe I need to go through and find more. There were a few glow whippets and glow vipers in the bin I found that.

So this will get moved over to the what is this disc worth thread, but what is it worth. Anybody want to trade it for gazelles lol.

Thanks for the info!

Cool, I don't remember that BUT I'm relentlessly cheap and paying more to custom stamp KC Pro would have gone against everything I believe in. I would have just blocked it out.

First they would custom stamp it. then they switched to putting a custom mini stamp inside the circular KC stamps.

Anyone know anything about this old Z Flick? haven't seen old Z discs in blue before.

Uz9kEXy.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone help me Identify this disc?

I have a Custom Dyed disc. It was given to me as a gift. The person said it was a Destroyer but after throwing it a few times, I am not sure. So, its a tournament Disc. Its made by Innova. Bottom says "Innova champions discs, INC. WWW.INNOVADISCS.COM" and it also has the Patent # stamped on it. This disc does not have the Address for Innova like some of the newer molds. The stamp on the front has been alcohol washed off for the custom dyeing but i can still read that it says "22nd Anniversary ValleyFest 2011" Thanks for your time and help. someone else told me it was a Pre-Avery Jenkins Destroyer and could be worth a lot of money compared to a new Destroyer.

Pictures are worth a thousand words good sir. Especially a side shot showing the wing.

Picture, and try to decipher whatever is written around the nipple on the underside of the flight plate.

ok, due to the above post, this one will fall under the "useless" enrty, but here ya go. i found one of the weirdest things in a creek by the couse today. im not a noob, and know my plastic, but this is surely a "WTF". A 174 eco star groove, with only a small innova "swoosh" stamp in the top third of the front. per innova, they were only made in champ, and the stamp seems "team/test run" ish to me. i call on DGCR gurus to inlighten me please.....ty lefty

be112b91fe121bafc5a3e00a394acb35.jpg

61a7b4494d49601cf094579408d390e0.jpg

My buddy picked up this, guessing it's a wizard. It's crazy stuff with nearly no give at all. Any one know for sure what it is?

ok, due to the above post, this one will fall under the "useless" enrty, but here ya go. i found one of the weirdest things in a creek by the couse today. im not a noob, and know my plastic, but this is surely a "WTF". A 174 eco star groove, with only a small innova "swoosh" stamp in the top third of the front. per innova, they were only made in champ, and the stamp seems "team/test run" ish to me. i call on DGCR gurus to inlighten me please.....ty lefty

I remember seeing a bunch of them. Not sure the purpose of their existence. I know Innova retailers received some Eagle-X (plus mold? I think? don't remember) runs with similar small swoosh stamps - so it may have been some dealer perk. I only remember them because they were in that sweet minty green plastic and I kept mistaking them for Destroyers (until I flipped the disc and was instantly disappointed).

be112b91fe121bafc5a3e00a394acb35.jpg

61a7b4494d49601cf094579408d390e0.jpg

My buddy picked up this, guessing it's a wizard. It's crazy stuff with nearly no give at all. Any one know for sure what it is?
Yeah, those were the River City Flyers membership discs. The Wizard was the only putter Gateway had at the time.

We joked at the time that plastic that stiff should be blue.
picture.php

I remember seeing a bunch of them. Not sure the purpose of their existence. I know Innova retailers received some Eagle-X (plus mold? I think? don't remember) runs with similar small swoosh stamps - so it may have been some dealer perk. I only remember them because they were in that sweet minty green plastic and I kept mistaking them for Destroyers (until I flipped the disc and was instantly disappointed).

yup thats the stuff, sweet mint green eco. thought the same thing, had the same response when i pulled it from the water. thanks for the info...lefty

A little help from someone who knows older Discraft molds.. Got this used at the local disc golf shop a couple weeks ago but the shop owner wasn't quite sure what it is. Lots of ink on the back but nothing to aide in identifying.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5hb29lkttn6bx5/AAC4eqjLsTt1uAp8Nkvq7WDGa?dl=0

They're the last 3 pictures in the folder. Disc in question is the skin colored "2000 Oregon Disc Overalls State Championship" and it's being compared to a Discraft Cyclone.
Thanks in advance.

Any help with this?

Colt? Has patent numbers...

Attachments

• 14541691666891541768092_zpsqsnir4fd.jpg
    14541691666891541768092_zpsqsnir4fd.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 1454169201178-1680552363_zps5euf18ol.jpg
    1454169201178-1680552363_zps5euf18ol.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 14541692395341580939563_zpsauqx4ki0.jpg
    14541692395341580939563_zpsauqx4ki0.jpg