• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not selling, Just wondering if anyone hand info on this guy.
Circle Stamp Rhyno, but it feels like Pro plastic. definitely has some flex to it. does anyone know of them every stamping this circle stamp on Pro or SE rhynos ?

Probably the old dx plastic, it feels purty good

I would still like more opinions, did they ever circle stamp and SE or Pro rhyno ??

Prospect claims he has a modern DX stamped pro rhyno (marked PRY) but it's possible they mislabeled. As far as CS SE/Pro, no. CS stamp was discontinued before pro even came about. (granted totem and bbs have been reran but I digress).

I've seen a circle stamped SE rhyno but it was given to a innova pro way back in the day directly from the factory. Also old DX was all over the place so i'm gonna guess it's DX instead of a one of a kind.

i got a champion "kc pro" 11x eagle, but its chalky like a SE.
did they make SE champion plastic?

Found a Disc need help identifying

Its a innova first run with proto stamp, the letters on the back look like TPC,TPZ, or something all i know for sure is the first letter is a T and the second letter is most likely P. Its my first first run ive found so i would really like to know what it is any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts