• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
its my understanding that kc pro plastic will not hold a dye. is this true? alternatives?
found this gem at www.discgolfersr.us
Anyone know how it was done? there are no details on site. just an image. one might assume that it was a special release or something? anyone?...anyone?....anyone....?

Sweet looking disc! Do those color swirls show through to the underside? ':)

its my understanding that kc pro plastic will not hold a dye. is this true? alternatives?

My first 2 color dye was on a 12x Roc. True it doesn't dye as well as champ or star, but it still holds some color, just not as bright or as easily.

can't figure out what this disc is
2015-06-05233532-23_zps22559645.jpg

its a mid range and is marked really big through the nipple like a 1st run CE

Notch is a dead giveaway every time.

I'm not very good at identifying disc profiles, but even I can tell a Shark apart.

I would assume it is one of the throwbacks they just ran, put up a pic or you can email gateway directly and they are normally very helpful in answering questions about markings and such...
Check out post #3743, I believe the TB stands for "Throwback"

Does anyone know the age, series, etc. anything you might know about this TeeBird? It's weight is 172

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 40
ok so i got my brother a couple of x out innova's to start out a while back i figured out that one of them is a star aviar but the other all i can figure out is that it is star plastic its bottom ink says

SMDI
the only one i can think of is a mako but that doesn't make much sense to me
thanks

Not selling, Just wondering if anyone hand info on this guy.
Circle Stamp Rhyno, but it feels like Pro plastic. definitely has some flex to it. does anyone know of them every stamping this circle stamp on Pro or SE rhynos ?

0221131615_zpseee82133.jpg

0221131616_zpsee3e28e0.jpg

ok so i got my brother a couple of x out innova's to start out a while back i figured out that one of them is a star aviar but the other all i can figure out is that it is star plastic its bottom ink says

SMDI
the only one i can think of is a mako but that doesn't make much sense to me
thanks
Probably an MD1
I have an MD1 or MD2 from the factory store, don't remember which

No pic but I can describe it.

Was at a PIAS today and the guy behind the counter had the clear Christmas Tern that I've seen before but he also had a pink Blizzard disc (lightweight) with a Merry Christmas stamp on it. In the center-back it had an M and below it an L (or maybe the L was on top, don't remember)

Neither was for sale.

Any idea what the pink one is?

They did some metal flake Leos as Christmas discs, are you sure it was blizzard and not metal flake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts