• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this gateway disc..?

i found this disc and i need help identifying it . it has a dye on it so the foil is rubbed off but i can see gateway .... Sp=d.....maybe eso or esq and it has dimples on the rim. on the bottom it says 174 E SD... Does anyone have any ideas....?

113.jpg
DSC09499.jpg

wow your fast three putt i could not even get the pics up............(ignore the pearly aero) so are those worth anything ...i would trade it but dont know any value

they're worth what they sell for or less.
still in production.

Nah, that Speed Demon and $1.50 will get you a cup of cheap coffee.

so, there ya go moose, halfway to a cup of coffee! that's exciting!

Moose man you are creating a ton of threads looking to get discs identified. Maybe just create like a mega thread

sorry frank didnt know i was not alowed to get info ....i have a ton of discs and need them identified....sorry guys .....thanks for the info

sorry frank didnt know i was not alowed to get info ....i have a ton of discs and need them identified....sorry guys .....thanks for the info
That's not what he means, my man. All he said was keep posting in this here thread so that all your info will be together. I merged it for ya, just keep this one going.

ok threeputt thanks....im computer stupid....i can build you a house from start to finish but cant push these little buttons right...sorry guys

i have a question about a disc i found a while back and have been using for a while. it is a san marino beadless aviar and it looks like this:
chainsavair.jpg

the one i found has a faded stamp which is why i got this pic online, but its the best putter ive ever used. here is what i was wondering, is there anything special about this aviar? rare? valuable? or just old lol.

kpc; rare, somewhat; valuable, meh, 10-20 depending on condition;

i have a question about a disc i found a while back and have been using for a while. it is a san marino beadless aviar and it looks like this:
chainsavair.jpg

the one i found has a faded stamp which is why i got this pic online, but its the best putter ive ever used. here is what i was wondering, is there anything special about this aviar? rare? valuable? or just old lol.
It is a small bead Aviar, it's just so old and beat you don't notice the small bead. They are very common; the Aviar was/is Innova's single best selling mold by most accounts and there are still a lot of those around. I have three or four unthrown ones in the basement. So far as they fly, they pretty much fly like the current beadless Aviar.

Status
Not open for further replies.