• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC09513.jpg
jk pro 4x... hey three putt ....whats this worth ...15..?

neither of these discs is especially valuable, as far as i can tell (unless you find the right buyer).

i got this disc last week and was wondering why it is a clear "star" is it a champion marked star on accident or did they make them like this on purpose .....?
DSC09554.jpg

no sh*t frank ....i can see that ....why though , a mistake or did they make them like that on purpose...?

hey guys , i don't know allot about the history of discs and companies and stuff like that and why they do things ....i go out and throw my disc until i get it in the basket , i don't sit around and read up on everything.....i didn't know everyone was gonna judge the question you ask in these threads ...otherwise i wouldn't ask things

Common sense dictates that there is no reason a company would mislabel their product on purpose, unless there was a significant amount of money to be made.

ps. Disc golf disc manufacturers probably don't make a whole lot of money.

that's what I'm saying AJ , some people make me feel like I'm not allowed to ask questions , without getting some smart ass comment to try and make me feel stupid.

yeah here is the...franky d pick on people thread....post here mattdabbs so franky can feel all high and mighty and be a smarta$$

Status
Not open for further replies.