• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a glow z comet with a mini discraft bar stamp and i was wondering what the story was i haven't seen very.many were these a limited run

I have a Champion Aviar, San Marino/Double Ring stamp. 2 questions: 1 - is this a Big Bead Aviar, and 2 - is this an undercover 11x or what?
2012-01-24035346.jpg

2012-01-24035214.jpg

I found this one in an old bag and was wondering if it's the same as a regular Discraft Cyclone or is it a modified version made for DGA? Is it worth anything? Thanks for any replys.

@platinumwearer20

Looks exactly identical to my 11x stamped Champion Aviars, so I'm going to have to guess it might be older than the 11x stamped ones. I'm not sure when they began to be stamped 11x.

I found this one in an old bag and was wondering if it's the same as a regular Discraft Cyclone or is it a modified version made for DGA? Is it worth anything? Thanks for any replys.

Flathead Cyclones. Flippy little bastards. The really bad ones were white and waxy feeling. If the plastic is waxy feeling, it's going to beat flippy by landing in grass. It's just the Cyclone mold in cheap plastic, though.

Can anyone tell me how long Discraft XL's have been in production? I have one, and when we found it, it had been on the ground so long that it had become part of the root/weeds that were growing around it. Took forever to get it cut out of there. has stuff written on the back of it, and I swear it has a date that says 1974. It was apparently someones Ace disc, guy with the initials JP. newest date written on it is 1987.
2012-01-24213939.jpg

2012-01-24213920.jpg

2012-01-24213909.jpg

this is a very strange roc, it has 3 silver 2003 usdgc stamps and one green stamp, its san marino, it only weighs 109g, and it has the weird tooling/stippling on the outside of the rim like the champ usdgc rocs, and its DX, has 2 rings one the back like old circle stamps, ive never seen this stamp, just wondering if anyone would know anything about this weird misprint , and maybe what its worth

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

There was one of those in the marketplace or auction a while back. I remember it was like a greenish color with the same stamp. Weighed 105g or so. I think a verdict on the disc was never given if I remember correctly.

The XL came out in 1998. Are you sure the newest date written on it is 1987? It looks like the ace is dated 9-9-04.

i didnt get a good picture on the back, but it says 9-9-08-87. i just assumed the last part was the year, but i really dont know what it could mean. but if it was first produced in 98, then who knows?

i didnt get a good picture on the back, but it says 9-9-08-87. i just assumed the last part was the year, but i really dont know what it could mean. but if it was first produced in 98, then who knows?

Just speculation...the date could be 9-9-08 and the 87 could be the number of aces??

first run yeti pro

what are all the different color of holographic first run wings that you guys have seen on the first run yeti pro disc? thanks for any info

2008 Stafford Lake Open, What disc is this?

I have a Innova Disc I bought from a guy on craigslist with many other discs and can't figure out what it is. It's a white disc stamped 2008 Stafford Lake Open with a rabbit on it. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Send us a picture of the disc and the underside of it and maybe we can make a guess.

I own a Stafford Lake Roc if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts