• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
so uhh how good is the durability of 10x kc pro plastic thats not full ce but the ce blend that is very opaque and grippy

Not good IMO. The ones I have had beat in really quickly...kind of like pro plastic. When you look at the price, it just doesn't make much sense. That being said, the CE KC Pro plastic so super durable (10x Eagles, 11x TeeBirds, etc). The milky 10x is just too soft for my liking. Nice to look at though!

Just picked up this guy recently. Its an unthrown clear and "pearly" 2007 U.S. Masters Champion Teerex. Not sure if its a Teerex or a Teerex-X..i read from researching that the only non-X Teerex's were 2007 from the Masters and some other tourney. Anybody know the history, maybe get confirmation on the mold, how many clears were made, possible value?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67870154@N07/7141601143/in/photostream

...and ive never heard of a clear one.

"The champion wraith x that is marked 'trx' was suppose to be a teerex, but instead turned out to be more like a overstable wraith during the process." is what i read somewhere.

CFR

Hey Guys just got this disc cant really tell what it is its innova and all i can make out is that its 172, anybody familiar with the CFR discs at the 2005 Womens USDGC? heres some pics guys. Thanks

chasesdisc2.jpg

chasesdisc.jpg

CFR.jpg

Hey Guys just got this disc cant really tell what it is its innova and all i can make out is that its 172, anybody familiar with the CFR discs at the 2005 Womens USDGC? heres some pics guys. Thanks

Kinda thinking Teebird right off the bat, but a good side profile pic that shows the wing would help a bit. :)

Found two lost discs today

One is a comet with a number so that one is going back to it's rightful owner. The other is a disc that has a very faded tournament stamp, something about memorial day though. On the bottom you can barely make out the letters GT under the weight. I am confused because this is a champion disc and GT is the abbreviation for Gator, but Innova does not currently produce them in that plastic.

My question is this: Has Innova made Champion Gators in the past and they are now discontinued, or are they available only for large orders (like a tourny disc)?

So I've got a Huk Lab Star Destroyer that I got a while ago. It's always been crazy overstable, and that was generally just my experience with Destroyers (my other one is a champ glo CFR). Recently, I've had people tell me they can't believe it's that overstable, especially now that it's fairly beat up. This last weekend, I had a guy at a tournament ask me if it was a nightshift. I said no, I thought all the nightshifts were blue. I threw it again and he asked if he could look at it. He said it was a nightshift, they were rare blah blah, Huk Lab sold a bunch yadda yadda. Got me thinking if it was a nightshift and I got to looking online to see if there's any way to tell. I couldn't find anything. So that brings me here...with the question...is there any way to tell if it's a nightshift destroyer or not? Thanks.

show a picture of the bottom

One is a comet with a number so that one is going back to it's rightful owner. The other is a disc that has a very faded tournament stamp, something about memorial day though. On the bottom you can barely make out the letters GT under the weight. I am confused because this is a champion disc and GT is the abbreviation for Gator, but Innova does not currently produce them in that plastic.

My question is this: Has Innova made Champion Gators in the past and they are now discontinued, or are they available only for large orders (like a tourny disc)?
They have had Champ Gators in the CFR program, so a tourney stamped Champ Gator makes sense.

Discraft Marauder

Whats the word on this disc? Anyone still use them? Gone by the wayside? I was happily surprised when I turned out the lights and this sucker glowed!

WP_000031.jpg

TIA - Danku.

I have purple Teebird with that same stamp from that 2003 Southern Nationals tourney, and it came with a "CE Teebird" sticker... pretty sure a last run CE.

So I can't confirm, but my guess is that you've got a Gazelle in last run CE plastic... I just don't know if there was other plastic used for those CFR's.

...and ive never heard of a clear one.

"The champion wraith x that is marked 'trx' was suppose to be a teerex, but instead turned out to be more like a overstable wraith during the process." is what i read somewhere.

Here's another one, Not 100% sure but pretty sure this is a Teerex X (at least I believe mine is). Can take a closer look later.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts