• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be what happened there. Can't you see the pic if you click the link? I couldn't get it to show up right when I embedded it but I included the link so people could click it.

Oh well it's a beat Roc that feels much better than the KC Pro's I've got so I'm still stoked. Should be a good line shaper.
The pic in the link says "Roc" backwards like the image is flipped; it looks like it's a current left-facing DX Roc with a partial stamp.

Alright guys check this one out its a gateway disc of some sort no tooling on back... Its a mid range of some sort or a fairway driver and its rock hard...

atyga7y3.jpg
ugajagy9.jpg
7upa8e6y.jpg
a9y5aman.jpg

I have an enigma disc, I purchased yesterday. INNOVA Groove, the stamp is the standard "Champion Groove" but the plastic is clearly Blizzard. INNOVA web site still lists the Groove as only available in Champion plastic, could this be a new plastic for the Groove or a prototype that got loose?

The pic in the link says "Roc" backwards like the image is flipped; it looks like it's a current left-facing DX Roc with a partial stamp.

Haha I should probably take a better look at pics before I upload them from now on. My bad! Not a very helpful photo.

Yeah that makes sense. I thought it looked cool and I wanted to try a Dx since I dislike my KC anyway so not too bummed it's not anything special. Someone already beat it up enough for me that now I can see if I want to cycle Roc's too.

innova champion plastic the old stuff like early 2000s worlds biggest disc gold week end stamp with whamo disc golf united innova and some graphic co as sponsors along bottom of stamp any clue which year or what mold? Thanks I spent about a total of one hour looking for ink or indentation of mold
1400186_10201714037385772_196104238_o.jpg
1401743_10201714041745881_1638708572_o.jpg
1412601_10201713993144666_1430092338_o.jpg
1462709_10201714026185492_1839566382_o.jpg

Identify this Nuke

It has a 2010 memorial championship blue foil stamp, but isn't like the other first runs that just had the little mini nuclear stamp. It has engravings of discraft nuke and esp 1.6 which is kind of cool and the plastic feels super grippy. Just never seen one like this...were they given out in addition to the mini nuclear at that tourney or is this just a retarded nuke?

Attachments

• DSCF0230.jpg
    DSCF0230.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 39
So, I found this disc yesterday and it looks really old and really cool. Called the number on the back and it has been disconnected. It was in four feet of nasty stale water and looks like it had been there a while. Anyone know about these.

Attachments

• 20131120_105747[1].jpg
    20131120_105747[1].jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 62
Thanks. I was thinking Vulcan, holding it next to my teedevil and Vulcan the profile is closer to Vulcan.

That disc looks like darth vader's helmet. I think Innova has too much time on their hands...

Sorry should have mentioned. No markings, no pen weight. I have tilted it to every angle and can't see even trace of markings. Only thing on the bottom is Innova Champion Discs, inc. Www.innovadiscs.com

I found this recently and can't figure out what it is because I don't use high speed discs yet. It's from the 2011 Bowling Green Am Championship. Any idea what it is and if it was from the players pack or something else? No ink on the bottom either.

yDUzXSr.jpg

s7cevkq.jpg

eb1KuG3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.