• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on this disc. Stamp says " Dynamic Discs Open 2010" Innova tooling, CA mold. Super flat

Comparison disc is a Candy Pro Firebird

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 20
need help identifying a disc

All I can read on the disc is it's made by discraft inc. Wixom, mi USA on inside of the lip, on the top side where the stamp should be all I can read is maximum flight driver.

Please help :)

Read the thread title I linked, then go to the end of the thread and post your disc.

need help don't know what disc this is

I don't have a computer. All I know is disc I got is a discraft on top where stamp should be it says it's a maximum flight driver and the stamp looks like it ends with ue. Has a pansy blue ribbon logo on front

picture.php

Sorry, without pictures it could be...anything.

Last edited:
^^^Looks like that banshee is some old buttery DX. Almost looks like chalky SE but I would say it's DX

It looks like a CFR Firebird, is it Glo? If you post a back pic so we can see the rim depth that may help. You can also measure the rim and see if it is the same size as the other FB you have.

Thanks. I thought it was a Firebird but the nose spacer is bigger than my others. Havnt been able to throw it yet with all the snow on the ground

2005 GDISC.COM stamp. Weighs 161g. Pearly and gummy. Tried my best to measure with a crappy ruler and seems closest to a Beast. Anyways, pics:

Attachments

• 20140127_211919.jpg
    20140127_211919.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20140127_212022.jpg
    20140127_212022.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140127_212111.jpg
    20140127_212111.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 11
I don't have a computer. All I know is disc I got is a discraft on top where stamp should be it says it's a maximum flight driver and the stamp looks like it ends with ue. Has a pansy blue ribbon logo on front

most likely a dga rogue going off your description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts