• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'd hate to be a Disc Golfer in Billings Montana.

Tee hee hee :) "When we moved into the house in 1998, we thought it was kind of nice that we had our own little park to ourselves, and we were worried that the folfers would be a problem, but they haven't been," said Doug Ezell, a homeowner on Parkhill Drive.

The people in Billings appear to be partial to the word Folfer. That's a new one for me. A guess a bunch of Folfers took over the park!

Now that is wild!

This is Christian Deitrich's home town, he put Billings on the DG map!

Last time I was in Billings was about twenty years ago. I was in high school and we took a trip up to Yellowstone and went through the Beartooth Pass on the way out. It was the first time I had been up at high altitude and my ears were popping like mad for the next three days as we decended out of it. I remember to this day taking laps around a Motel 6 balcony there with my ear canals in excruciating pain. I also remember my dad getting lost while finding a place to go eat and taking a turn into the wrong part of town. It was the first time I had ever seen an actual streetwalker.

So no offense to anyone living in Billings, but from my experience, a tornado could only do improvements. Granted, you could say the same thing about the crapburg that I live in, (and a lot of people do).

Well Score one for the Disc Golfers in Billings, MT. They just got the council to vote to bring the vote up for reconsideration. So KUDO's to the Disc Golfers! They even impressed one of the Council Members. Looks like they just made a friend!

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/article_146c1292-8344-11df-bfc2-001cc4c03286.html

That Ruegamer guy sounds like a total D-bag..."Here's what I think of your Frisbee golfin'!"
harry-reid-finger.jpg

He's pretty flippant throwing out the "You won't threaten us" spiel. He's really underestimating the powers that be. That neighborhood isn't going to hold water. I don't think he realizes that people don't want to downsize their park. Perhaps he is trying to rid the town from the Eastside Chainbangers! lol

Excuse me, I meant to say "The players aren't going to want to downsize their course." I don't think they even realize that people will possibly come to or through their town to play there. If it's nice enough and worth a stop. Who doesn't want to attract people to their businesses. There are ways to handle the so called "Gangs" quote/unquote.