• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'd like to take a dg trip....

You might want to wait until spring, either that or journey all the way out to the Left Coast, where the sun always shines and the girls all get so tan ... [cue Beach Boys] :D

If coming to eastern PA near Opti (and having Jordan Creek, Little Lehigh Parkway, Tyler State Park, Tinicum, Sedgley Woods, French Creek, Camp Sankanac, etc. as options) there is the King of Prussia mall (KOP) which is in the philadelphia region and is one of the biggest malls in the country.

Ya, we're thinking late spring or summer of this year. And yes, I'm near Toronto. Just some great ideas here guys. Cincinnati sounds promising too! Gonna do PA i think this year.....

Clarkey,

Planning sessions with your family will make it fulfilling. Keep your emphasis on the trip as a whole. The kids need breaks on the road too. Like 15-20 minute stops every 2 hours or so. Keeps them from getting BORED.

Have a great adventure

Latest posts