• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ideas for events at the meeting

Im sure corn-hole is a fun game but ive never heard of it and the word "cornhole" is giving me strange horrible thoughts of what this game could be. :gross::D

Corn hole is bean-bag toss. The bean-bags are sometimes filled with corn kernels instead of beans. And you aim to throw it in a hole cut out of a board.
corn_hole_games.jpg

Every day you get to play on the disc course is vacation....(but it takes a lot of work from a lot of guys; to make this so....)
A huge group helping out a course that we're playing at; for a couple of hours; simply pays back the course and the sport we love. And, a large group can get a ton done in no time. No reason beverages can't be consumed while work is going on....plus, I am sure that something could be worked out as pay back from the course for such effort.....
Fun options for disc play are practically limitless....
Perhaps our choice will even have horse shoe pits or softball field; or something extra to do as well.
Just an observation. You're from the midwest, and craftsman is from Michigan. The guy you're arguing with is from Virginia. Quite a haul to Flip from there. A much bigger time investment.

There is much anticipation for an event in Flip City, but lets try to keep in mind this thread is for event ideas happening anywhere, not strictly flip.

I think the a 2 hour trash/work block is great idea, IMHO.

While on vacation at VA Beach this past Summer three nice guys invited me along to play some doubles. It was a good time.

After the round, there were a bunch of guys hanging around the parking lot corn-holing. I didn't wait for an invite. :D

we play some redneck golf here too

We could play other discs games for sure.

Ultimate.

Double Disc Court.

Catch is the best warm up ever...and we should definitely do it.

\/\/

I've been waiting for someone to make a Southest poll, I don't want to be the one to do it because I have not played enough courses to create the poll, who's the man?

After the round, there were a bunch of guys hanging around the parking lot corn-holing. I didn't wait for an invite. :D

There are so many places i could go with this statement but i wont. :D:eek:

another idea is- setting up carpools could save gas and money

If I or other experienced designers can make some of these events, we could do a designer walk-thru on a course and discuss the aspects of each hole from a design perspective highlighting the good things and maybe things that could be done differently as well or better.

Latest posts