• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you could only use 5 discs for the rest of your life...

mk.ultra

Birdie Member
What would they be?

I haven't tried too many discs, but for me it would be: Nuke, Teebird, Buzzz, Wizard, and another driver of which I have yet to discover.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume I can carry several of each? In different plastics?
Tern, Trak, Teebird, Roc, Sole

If I have to choose plastics: Glow Tern, Firm Trak, Champ Teebird, KC Roc, Medium Sole, all max weight.

Not sure, actually, why I think I need to carry any others.

Oh right, because it's fun.

Last edited:
oh man.. this is a fun one :D

Putter:
1.) Protege Clutch (This is because of the stiff baseline plastic i love, Almost said Ion, but MVP doesn't make it in base plastic and their premium aren't stiff enough for me unless its cold out)

Midrange:
2.) Legend Gauge (imagine a comet, only more LSS and more versatile, better in light wind, and longer, doesn't burn as easily as a comet will)

Fairways:
3.) Neutron Volt (obviously a solid mold, i don't care who you are. Predictable and durable, that gyro does what you tell it to)
4.) Legend Patriot (This covers all my straight shots, tunnels, ceilings, accurate annys that hold forever and pan out nicely, hyzers that crush, sneaky long and the most fun i have ever had with a disc)

Distance Driver:
5.) Pinnacle Rampage (because i can throw these about 40' farther than my Destroyer, its my absolute max distance driver, when beat in they will turn over slowly and always have enough fade to come back for the longest hyzer flip crush you've ever seen)

Saint, River, Warship, Swan for sure.

Would want something OS in that last slot, maybe Harp, or Suspect.

With different weights and plastics I could be happy with that.

Tern, PD, FD, Roc, Voodoo.

I'd be golden with that setup, and I'm 90% sure my scores would improve if I just used those all the time

Wizard, Roc, Teebird, Firebird, Wraith

More specifically

Organic Wizard, JL Roc3, 11x champ Teebird, FAF 12x champ Firebird, Star Wraith

This is tough, because you need these 5 for any course, any conditions.

I'll say, in different plastics:

Inertia
Volt
Resistor
Axis
Ion.

Champ Firebird, Star Teebird, Gold Trident, Phoenix Yao, Evo Warlock

I would never drive for Max D but could stay competitive on almost any course.

Volt-Switch-Axis-Anode-Envy

OR (what I have been throwing in the Nutsac) :

Clash-Crave-Inspire-Alias-Envy (kinda fun rockin the all Axiom bag)

There is a lot to be said for a minimal lineup. Keeps ya focused on the shot not the selection

Last edited:

Latest posts